Phew... I had studied in my secondary school for more than half years! And today is a BUSY DAY for me!! Run up, run down... >:(
Jamie, Charmaine, Yong Nee and I wanted to be a pengawas SPBT... Today Charmaine and I had to tugas, I helped 2H while she helped 2J... Erm... What do you mean by tugas? I mean:
We need to go to the class, then we need to help the teacher to arrange the books.
2H's form teacher is Pn Sheerah... She was in the class that time. My senior had told her that we wanted to arrange the books for 2H. But the teacher was discussing the answers with them. So we waited outside for 5 minutes. Then my senior, Lim Shu Li went in and told her again. Then you know what she say? She said out job is not important, she need to finish discussing the answers first. Then she continued until she had finished then called us went inside...
She asked her students to pass up the form about SPBT. Then I stand at the side... Pn Sheerah said she helped us, she gave a paper to write the books' code number. Then Shu Li passed the paper to everybody and told them if who didn't bring the books, wrote their names on the paper. After that, the teacher found out the paper was for Form 1, asked Shu Li to go down and find whether there was Form 2's paper... Haizz... Teacher asked her to go, how about me? I still standing at the side... :'( Then teacher passed a form to me see if whose books were spoiled then wrote down their name... But... Those students told me:"Aiya, you just opened one eye, closed one eye no need to check lah....
And actually we needed to check whether there is conteng on the book. But all also tied up already, what to do?? Just lazy a little lor... :p No need to check, my senior told me this! :)
After that, aiya... SKIP SKIP SKIP ....
After recess, we went to the SPBT room to take the books for the Form 2. Puan Elzarani went down, and asked ar... How ar? So?? Like that lor... >.< Then our senior asked us (My senior, Charmaine and I) to find the teachers: Masvereenie (something like that lah), Rosilawati and Pn Sheerah to ask them how many pupils can take the books (Form 3) We found Pn Sheerah but the other 2 teachers.... Haizzz....
We went to:
Staff room,
1E,
2I,
Canteen,
Found everywhere! Then we saw my senior's friend, asked her. Then she said: Actually the teacher was at their class, 2A!!! Argh.... We went to class 2A!! Phew.... Then we went to the SPBT room again! We waited for the senior to arrange the books. We wait... Wait... Wait... I saw the Form 2's students went down to take themselves!! xDDD :D
Then we had nothing to do so we arranged the books that returned by those Form 2's students. Then finally!! JOB DONE!! ^________^
Tomorrow is Jamie and Yong Nee's turn!! May God bless you! ;)
Quote#23----->LIFE
~Don't choose the most beautiful person in the world, choose the person that makes your world most beautiful~
That's why I told you it's useless to rub off all the conteng on your books ! xDDD
ReplyDeleteAnd your blog are looking fresh and good :]
Yalorh!! STUPID me!! :(((
ReplyDeleteNext year??? Don't bother!! >.<
Haha... Thanks! Your blog also... But... A little messy! ;)