Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Saturday, 27 October 2012

Dreaming Again!! :p

I ask you all lah, if you dream about something so many times or only 1 time, will it become REAL??!!! My mum said it cheated people!! I also don't know... Tell you something:
After the Sejarah exam, I had nothing to do, so drew some pictures and a short drama... I wrote if you dreamed about it 1 time, it will be TRUE!! Don't know true or not true, but still drew!! >.< Then Weoi Yan said I too BORING!! Haha....

Ok lah... Tell you what I dream about on Saturday!! My blog's time had wronged! So... sorry! ;)
I dreamed about....
Tell you who is inside my dream...
Carmen, Windy and I were main characters... Then I think Pui Yan and Xiao Yoong were the supporting role. Then some teachers too! ;) If I not mistaken, that day was Teacher's Day...

That day, everybody went down to the hall to watch those performances... And the exams were over! So... While we were watching the performances, teacher (man) If I didn't see wrong, I think he is 张起政!O.M.G!! He is Malaysia's idol!! But he is our form teacher!! o.O So dreams.... Nothing to say!! He said, if we asked a form from him, then we just terus went to the first class no matter how bad your results are... Then he also said only 5 peoples! Who wants raised up your hands! Windy, Carmen, Pui Yan, Xiao Yoong and I raised up our hands.... Then teacher didn't see me raised my hands! Oh Gosh! So he didn't give me the form... :'( Then Windy accompanied me went our beside the hall to find our form teacher alos can sambil see the performances! ;) We told the teacher, excuse me Excuse me... Sorry!
Until half way...
My father woke me up!! Haizz... Not ended yet!! SHIT!! Aiyoyo..... I wanted to know the ending of the story whether I can go tot he first class next year.... :'(((((
Ai... Whatever...





Quote#20----->LIFE
~When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad, you understand the lyrics~

6 comments: