And my comments for those exams:
(Before exam):
Sejarah ??? - Wait for die...
Geografi ??? - Okay lor...
Maths ??? - Can lah...
Science ??? - Erm... Can't guarantee...
BM ??? - Study hard then can...
BI ??? - I think no problem... (so chuan)
BC ??? - Good luck...
KH ??? - No need wait, DIED!!!
(After exam):
BM (2) - Hope teacher don't minus mark. (the essay had more than 120 words) :(
BC (2) - Almost not enough time. (calligraphy ugly) >.<
BC (1) - 16 questions different with Huey Ling! And if I not mistaken, I didn't colour 4 questions in the OMR paper! SHIT!!! o.O
SC (2) - Some questions don't know how to do... =.=''''''
SC (1) - Silly mistakes! No, I mean forgotten! Common sense... :3
BI(1) - Don't know the meanings... :S
BI(2) - Phew... Can say easy. But later the result... O.M.G. :o
Maths (1) - Easy... But 2 questions wrong already! -.-
Maths (2) - Finished already still have so much time! Not mush lah... Like 15 to 20 minutes. And I forgotten to bring protractor, borrowed from Weoi Yan. ^_^
KH - Haizzz... Everybody wants KH pass, then good liao, me too! But if can, 50%++ lah! ;)
Sejarah - O.M.G.! The first question wrong already! Haizzz... Read like didn't read. =p
BM (1) - Everybody macam YES!!! No need to study! But also can't study! Only 10 minutes (after Sejarah). go out, come in 5 minutes (many peoples!) Then sit down 3 minutes. After that, put back the book... :'D
P.S.V. (2) - Ok lah... But until the end lazy already, simply. But 3 peoples say "wah!" :)
Geografi - At least 4 questions wrong (I think). follow other peoples' answers, 4 wrong! =[
P.S.V. (1) - If [the subject] (1), it means objective (maybe 40~60 questions) But this P.S.V.... Write (1), but there were subjective too! Only 20 questions objective! what is this?!!! /.\
P.J.K. - Ok lor... But some 'cin-cai' do... I study, didn't come out in the exam; I didn't study, came out. Haizz... Read=No read. :/
P.S.K. - all objective! 40 questions only, 1 hour... counted easy. :*
P. Moral - Moral? Aiya, just 30 minutes then finished liao! Still have 1 and the 1/2 hours to RELAX! Nothing to do... turn here, turn there; Smile here, smile there; Go toilet... He.. He.. :]
Comments from me to you!! Haizzz..... Hope all can ACHIEVE to my target!! ;) That's all I want!! :]]]
Lucky god, faster come and pray for me ar... But also need to thank you to let me finished my exam successfully!! Done! ;)
Quote#18----->LIFE
~If you left me without a Reason, Do not come back with an Excuse~
we're waiting for the results,hope the teacher will mark faster,can tell us the result bfore holiday
ReplyDeleteyalorh!! But of course will mark after the holidays... I think! :) I what to know which class!!
ReplyDeleteand the result are important for u and carmen,ke yu,huey ling and pui yan ><cas someone need to belanja chatime~~~
ReplyDeleteYalah!! Oopps... Almost forgotten! >.<
ReplyDelete