Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

My Funniest Friend (GIRL)

Among so many of my friends, she is the funniest girl!!
She is.... 
Next time only tell you... no time liao..

I'm here to write this post today!!!
Actually le... The girl is......
NG CZEE LIAN!!

Carmen, sorry ar... The funniest girl is not you.... :3 :p

Although my mum always say she is mature, but she's kind too! She's a GREAT assistant monitor of my class, 1ARIF!!! The monitor.... No use de lah.... >.< Every time teacher said wanted to find the monitor, he just like 'mong cha cha'!! *Huh?!!! What's happening?!!!* Haizz... Nothing to say about him lah... Let's say Czee Lian!!

Czee mentioned in Facebook before.... She said she is tired to care about our class! She is not our dog or any other animal.... She said the photos only a small matter can made her so headache!
Haizz.... What also she do!! Take attendance, handle the photos, notices, then if who's thing was missing, she handled herself!! PRO!!! ^^

I remembered I went to the teacher's office with her before to pass up the Geografi!! She and I only have laugh(ness) don't have any sadness!! ^^^^^^ She and I love to talk jokes!! We are so CRAZY!!!!!!! But too bad, she doesn't want to be SPBT already, the whole class only Yong Nee, Charmaine, Jamie and I will be the SPBT!! But all still don't know can be or not, except for Yong Nee.....



Nothing special to write already!! *Facebook-ing*





Quote#17----->LIFE
~No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future~

6 comments:

  1. Am I the funniest girl ??? xDDD
    Why so rush ohh ? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. No No No No!! Not you....
    Why so rush? Because need to go to school already lor... So just write 3 lines first...
    Sorry ar....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry lor!!! Erm.. Next time, sure have chance!! Then you want, then Carmen want!! Arghh... find one day I will write a post about u, a post about Carmen. :) and other students too! if I have time... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ei, I really wrote about you leh...

    ReplyDelete