Not to the Left, Not to the Right, Can't go back to Behind and In Front of you has a wall is blocking you... so what can you do?!!! Just stay in the middle!
On Saturday, after daddy fetched me to Yoga, then he went back home... Suddenly... The car broke down! So he called ah-gong to fetch me after Yoga at 3.30 p.m.. Ah-gong fetched me of course went to Ah-mah's house lah! Ah Jun told me Ah Shen kor-kor and mei mei were in ah-mah's house!! NOH!! BAD DREAM!!
Aiya.. Ok lor... What to do?!!! That's why I'm stuck!!
If I at ah-mah's house, I had knew what was going to happen... They asked me to play with them (dog)... I don't want, they still don't know how to think meh?!! I'm big liao, don't like to play with you all already!! >.< I gave an excuse (I'm tired). Actually this is not an excuse, it was the truth! Ah-mah and 2 zim also knew lah!! Just came back then asked me to play... :( You not tired, but I am!! Don't know how to think!!
After that, ah-mah picked Yong Vay from tuition then came to ah-mah's house... Ah Shen don't let him to play with them.. Then he called his mum to fetch him back from ah-mah's house to his own house.
Be zim came, she brought the i-pad along. Yong Vay saw the i-pad so he wanted to stay again! Haizz... I stayed here also no use, so followed be zim and went to her house. Juin Vay still welcomed me very kind like that... Then I went up the car lor...
At his house, he played with me... Very FUN!! :) Then he needed to eat rice, so I played myself and played with the baby boy, Ng Jay Vay... He don't want to eat, so be zim took the rotan... Then be zim and be zhe went upstairs to don't know do what... She left the rotan on the table... Aiya... you know Juin Vay lah.. He will play with the things that whatever he have! Aiyoyo... He played.. Played.. Played.. Then he said he is learning kung fu!! Huh?!! Kung Fu?!! He payed with the rotan. Then played the piano... I asked him to stop but he took the rotan again and 'feng' here, 'feng' there!! Suddenly he beat me! Ouch!! Haizz.... I had ate a delicious food! That time I really wanted to cry it out!! Then I went to toilet... He asked me to come out, then I don't want to come out... I heard be zhe's sound.. But I still don't want to come out... Then Juin Vay is clever too! He said a lie... He said baby cried already... He knew I will come out... Then I didn't come out... I looked at my wound, put some water better already... Not so pain! ^^ I wanted to tell be zhe, but forgotten already...
At night, we went for dinner at erm... Forget already... To see the big but fake Doreamon!! :) Took many pictures with the Doraemon! Actually daddy asked me to have dinner with them and Yun Shen, mei mei they all.... But I don't want... Be zhe's family?!! Also don't want!! I rather have dinner with myself or my friends!! :))) Haizz... Just stuck in the middle of no where... :'( Listen to this song's lyrics carefully! But I don't know who can I count on...
The song is: Bruno Mars's Count On Me :)
Who can HELP ME?!!! I REALLY NEED EMERGENCY HELP!!! No matter how loud I shout, nobody will answer me!! :[
Quote#15----->LOVE
~A GOOD RELATIONSHIP is when someone ACCEPTS your Past, SUPPORTS your Presents and ENCOURAGES your Future~
No comments:
Post a Comment