Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Friday, 26 October 2012

First Time!

Actually our life have so many first times!
My first times were......
- FIRST TIME travelled by plane to a country that have 4 seasons!
- FIRST TIME ate ice-cream ate so long also didn't melt!
- FIRST TIME went to the country that have my idols!
- FIRST TIME beaten by teacher in class!
- FIRST TIME met so many best friends in school!
- FIRST TIME happily outing with family!
- FIRST TIME held my party at my own house!
- FIRST TIME invited my friend (boy) to my house!
- FIRST TIME had so much fun with all of my friends!
- FIRST TIME hanged out with my friends!
- FIRST TIME argued with my brother!
- FIRST TIME .......

Today my first time was:
FIRST TIME saw my friend when I was shopping! =)
Guess who I saw... Carmen, Windy, you 2 sure know! ^^ (My friend is a boy.)
He is Ivan Chua! I saw him at 1 Utama!

Started like this:
After finished our (my family and I) lunch at Ninja Joe, we went to the opposite shop, called erm.... 'O something'... then (continue) 'Organic Shop'! Mummy bought the erm... Organic don't know what is that lah.. she said is good for blood circulatory... :3 We had went inside the shop. That time, I saw a boy looked like Ivan! Wore black colour shirt, a little bald hair and not long not short pants, but I think that was not Ivan, because the boy was shorter than Ivan... Then I didn't care about him, just went inside.. Inside with mummy... After buying, we came out. I looked inside Ninja Joe, can't see him. then I walked away, continued gai-gai... Then I told my mum, [Cantonese] 'Mi, if I didn't see the wrong person, I think I saw Ivan..' [laughing]
When I was gai-gai-ing, I messaged him,'Hi, where are you now?'
He answered,'Why lol? I at 1u now? Why? Wanna go out?'
I said,'Erm... I think I saw you at Ninja Joe with your sister..'
After some times, he only replied,'Lol. I still here!!'
Because too noisy, so didn't hear he messaged me. Until I wanted to call daddy, only realised. Then I replied ,'Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. How about now? You wear black shirt, right? LOL!'
He stopped already.. Maybe went back liao...

Today when I play Facebook, I saw his brother tagged him in 16 photos! I think a photo was taken from Ninja Joe... Because the wall was painted with pink colour...
And... The table he sat was beside the table we sat just now.
But... In the photo, he sat at our table... Maybe changed place...





Quote#19----->LIFE
~Beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from all the Negative things~

No comments:

Post a Comment