Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Monday, 29 October 2012

Just For Windy! ;)

Hey, Windy!! This post is just for you! You said I didn't write about you.... I wrote about Czee Lian before... Her own in a post... I wrote about her was FUNNY!!

P/S: If I write a post about my friends, I will put a picture... ;)

But you ar?? Erm......

Topic of you: Although you play a trick on me, but I know you always care about me... :)

Erm... Nothing to say about you... But you are always a good friend!
You and Carmen always say panda and I... What... What... What... But you will call me and tell me to do this or you will care about me! Thank you!! =) And I love you ya!! :* Hope you still always care about me and be my teacher to tell me what is wrong and what is right, I will not regret if you be my teacher! I still can cure if you are my teacher! Or be my professor also can!!

And if you have any secret, don't keep it yourself... TELL ME!! Haha.... Joking lah... Already said is a SECRET, how can tell people! xDDD :'D Just don't keep everything yourself in your kind heart! ;)

Because nothing to say about you so very short...

 





Quote#22----->LIFE
~The people who want to stay in your life will always find a way~

6 comments:

  1. thanks fot this post :)) haahaa ...we just joking!!!okay ,i promise next time i will not say u and panda what..what..what,... again ^^ be ur teacher??no ,i cant ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ei, you online wor... SELDOM!! ^^
    No lah.. Just joking also... Why so serious?!! xDDD
    Why cannot be my teacher?!! :'( Just to tell me what is wrong and what is right! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay la , we promise you next time won't talk about you and panda again ! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mine lah!! Why so serious?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so ...yaa hayley and carmen are hard to find,difficult to leave ,impossible to forget ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!!! So, Y SO SERIOUS?!!!

    ReplyDelete