This time is my grandfather's (father's side) brother's (#4) oldest son, Ryan Ng Thiam Cheong, put simply, I call him Cheong Zhe; I call his wife Cheong zim lor... ^^ His wife's name is Rain Tang Mee Fong. Show you some photos! =)
At Cheong Zhe's house, taking 'ang pau' from him, because I'm smaller than him. They asked me to kiss him! >.< I did it! :-) I think he was hot and tired! His wife too! When I kissed his face, there were so much sweats!
Still at his house... He needed to went to Bidor to pick her wife! Wow!! So far!!!!! o.O
Group photo!! This is the best! Ng's family really so many peoples!! There were still some of them were not here.... :( So not complete... I had counted.... There were more than 30 peoples in here played Facebook! About 35! If you were not here, I didn't count you although you play Facebook. Everybody said that Facebook helps them to find back old friends, classmates, family's names.....
After the 'dai kam jie' had said so many things, she said 'dai ga yat cai lai ye!!!' But not everybody... :'( Haizzz..... Some blur... blur.... :S Then some were saying huat arr.... Huat is our family's slogan!! ;)))
Waiting for them to come back from Bidor.... Carrying my cousin! Baby boy named Ng Jay Vay. Same birth with me!! :) Hope he doesn't look like his brothers, look like me! ;)) Because we are born on the same day!
The bride and the groom and my family. NATURAL BEAUTY!! Looked so tiring!! Waked up early in the morning to do this, do that... :3 CONGRATULATIONS!!
At Night......
I'm not flower girl this year... But still nice!! He.. He... :P The groom and I! Leng Zai & Leng Lui!
Two girls and I!! :] The left is the groom's eldest sister... And the right girl is the groom's elder brother's girlfriend... They said maybe next year or 2014 will get marry!
& 
Father and daughter & mother and son! 1 FAMILY!!
Left is my forth uncle and right is my eldest uncle... They are both my father's elder brother.... My dad is the oldest... Mummy said they looked at me growing up till now! Wow! FANTASTIC BABY!!
Family!! Oopppsss..... Why were the little ones sitting and the big ones standing?!! Are we the couples?!! Huh?!! My brother and I are couples?!!! Hahaha!!! Very FUNNY!!!
My eldest uncle! He's the one whom love me the most except my mum and dad...
Ah mah and ah gong with the three of them... (grandchildren).... We are the oldest! I'm the oldest, Left is Yun Shen (second) and Ah Jun (my brother) (third)... :}
The couple of the day! <3 <3 <3 Sweet! But too tiring!! EVEN TIRED!!!
Nothing better else to do.... Match?!!!! Wakakaka.....
Oppa Gangnam Style is here!! I recommend to do this! Good Idea! Do Re Mi Fa So La... and another baby boy, Jay Vay... (Ti..)
And until now, i still don't know who is who... Because they are twins! the Leng Zai on the left is Khoon Zhe, (elder), Leng Zai on the right is the groom lor, Cheong Zhe. (older)
And I forgotten to add some photos in the past years that I had attended those wedding dinners... :)
2006 (10thDec) Darren's Wedding (Darren is my mom's mother's sister's son)
The Indian girl and the Chinese boy is here!! ;))
2006 Thiam Hong's wedding (T.H. is my dad's father's #7 brother's son)
A normal costumes on that day.. Not flower girl.. :(
2006 Thiam Ho's wedding (T.H. is my dad's father's #3 brother's son)
Let me introduce to you...
Left: Ng Huey Yi (my cousin) 6 that year
Centre: Ng Yun Shen (my cousin) 6 that year
Right: me!!! (myself) 7 that year
I'm flower girl this year... My cousins too! Of course boy is flower boy lor....
Let me show you the bukti for the flower girl and boy.
He.. He.. ^^ We were right in front! :p
2007 (17th Nov)Teng Luan's wedding (T.L. is my dad's father's #2 brother's daughter)
Go and washed hair for tonight's dinner... (Flower girl too!) ^_^
Remember this girl? We were the flower girls that year too! :)
Buktinya! ;)
See, every time the flower girls and boys will walk very in front the couples! Oopppss... Where were the flower boys went?!!! Maybe too in front already!! 2007's flower boys another cousins!
See!! Wow! So many clips to pin my hair!!! >.<
2008 Thau Wei's wedding (T.W. is my mum's colleague)
I'm not flower girl... My mum's friend wor... I also don't know who is him.... o.O
2008 Thiam Keong's wedding (T.K. is my #3 uncle)
We were flower girls and boys that year!
Left: Ng Lik Jun (my brother)
#2: Me
#3: Ng Pei Ying (my cousin)
Right: Ng Yun Shen (cousin)
I like my hair that time! Curly, but not very curly... After you wash, then gone!
2008 Thiam Leong's wedding (T.L. is my dad's father's #2 brother's son)
I'm not the flower girl... Just threw the papers..
2009 Kelly Yap's wedding (Kelly is my dad's father's smallest sister's daughter)
Erm... Forgotten whether I was flower girl that time... I think noh.. Because there's no photos to approve! This hair was nice too!
2009 Thiam Khuan's wedding (T.K. is my #4 uncle)
I think I'm the flower girl too! And I THINK.... Every time I do my hair, I will be the flower girl... ^^
If you are not flower girl, then why you waste money to do your hair?
2011 Lai Ping's wedding (L.P. is my mom's dad's sister's daughter)
All also my cousins! (mum's side) Yeah!!
2011 Eric Chia's wedding (Eric is my mom's don't know who's son)
I didn't attend their wedding dinner, just went to their house..
Quote#13----->LIFE
~Make up doesn't make you prettier, Money doesn't make you richer. Because real wealth and real beauty depends on how you value yourself~

so cute ^^ i wanna ask u something ,one of the girl in the photo (8 of 35)wearing blue colour shirt wan...who is she ?u kenal punya?cas yesterday i went to DPC ,i saw her in the toilet when we're lining!!i remember her face bcas that time she thought i wan to go into the toilet but i ask her to go in 1st
ReplyDelete