Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

I Realize So Many Things!!

Sorry ar... My followers!! Because too long didn't update my blog already.. ;))
Carmen, this topic just like copying your title... :p but you just realise 1 thing.. I realize many things!!

First, I realise I still can live happily without facebook 
If I'm not mistaken, I stopped playing facebook at 26.9.2012... Because I look back my 'public diary', this is  a special day for me! I need to write it down. :p sometimes, I will feel like wants to play facebook, but I always remember myself I must study hard, not play hard! So I just use computer to open google translate, youtube, my friend's blog and my blog only... No other things.. :) I didn't betray you!! Really!! I had used my mobile to log in to my facebook, I say 20 notifications, 2 messages and 2 peoples want to be friends with me. I see my message first... One is from Huey Ling. Another is from erm... Forgotten liao.. I want to break my record! I told my friends... And Windy said can! Because she just didn't on for 2/3 days, then i think she said 100++ notifications already!! If I didn't on for 3 weeks, Then 1000+++++ also can lor.... ^_^ If there is people spamming, then even 'jia-lat' lor!!! >.< 99999999+++++ also can!! Ha... Ha... Ha...

Second, I realize money is so important to everybody
Nowadays,  Carmen always ask me whether I want to buy this or buy that.... I had helped her for the agar-agar already wor... Maybe RM10 liao... I almost bankrupt le..... What to do?!!! I think among Windy, Carmen and I, Carmen is the most rich girl!! Fuyoh!! Same people different life ar!!! So how?!!! sometimes, when I saw my brother is bathing, he will waste so much water=waste so much money, I will tell him to stop playing! Because whenever he go inside to the bathroom, he will long long time only come out!! If for me, I will come out maybe around 5 minutes (didn't wash hair). If I wash hair, maybe about 15 minutes then open the door, come out form the bathroom!! Today, I 'had my break' with Carmen and windy.. Also the same persons lah... I brought 2 layer cakes and 2 banana cakes... I ate a layer cake and a banana cake. They shared the remainders together. Then, Carmen said today we didn't use money... I said:"but have something to eat mah!!" xDDD Everybody laughed!! I think I'm the most craziest person!! Wakakaka... :DDDD

Third, I realise we need to give an excuse to get something
Why I say I realise this?? This is because......
Last Saturday, My school had a carnival. (Hari Kantin) (Canteen Day). Teacher had said can only went back at 12.30~1.00 p.m.... Cannot went back at other time.... On that day, we found out that the time passed by so slow... So slow... Example: What time is it now?? 11.00. Then, I asked again, I thought it had passed 15 minutes! But the time just only passed by 5 minutes!! Haizz... Why I want it to pass by faster, it passes by slower; If I want it to pass by slower, it passes by faster!! Why it 'terbalik'????!!!!! Arghh!!! Talk back my title... Then Windy wanted to go back earlier. Suddenly, Karuna told us we can only went back at 2.30.. Huh?!!! Why so late??!!! There's nothing to do... Eat?!! Full already.. Drink?!! Also full... Play games?!! So boring... See dancing?!! Stop already!! So that's why we wanted to go back earlier!! But I don't want to go back after school so early!! :3 Then Windy called her mum and asked her to fetched her. When her mum arrived, she told the prefect she had tuition later.. The prefects let her go!! Because i called Carmen... xDDD Carmen also said Karuna, Wen Hong, Bryan, Qian Min and don't know who.. Who.. Who... Went back already.. Of course include Carmen!! Haha!! So we must gave an excuse to get something... ;))  Thx, Windy!!

Forth, I realize Carmen is braver than me
Also talk about last Saturday about the Canteen Day!! We (Carmen ,Windy and I) went in the ghost house... We paid RM4.00++ for the entrance fee (ghost house)... We were together in 1 group; Pui Yan, Huey Ling and Ke Yu together 1 group; Polly alone; Yong Nee, Karen and Ting Leng together 1 group. Yong Nee's group went in first!! We heard them screamed!! OMG!! Later is my turn liao!! So how?!!! Before my turn, there were about 3~4 groups in front of me. I also heard them screamed!! Walao!! So SCARY!! Later was my turn, how?!!! I also don't know!! Just go in lah.... Whatever... We were so scared to go in... Mummy said is worth it because we paid so much money for the scary ghost house mah?!! Nothing to say already... Ah... Wen Hong, Jing Shun and Wei Wen together 1 group... Wen hong and Jing Shun scratched Wei Wen's hand until so red!! But I didn't see... Wen Hong told me.... 

Fifth, I realise I need to practise climb mountain more  
On Sunday, mummy said we were going to climb the mountain behind 77 (double seven). Why?!! For her project. She need to take some photos to prove that we are a healthy family. =.=''''' So we took many photos!! I'm so tiring to climb to the top of the mountain!! Mummy still said this Sunday come again.. See first lah... Daddy said she wants to go? Ask her go herself lah!! Haha!! Daddy and Ah Jun climbed so fast!! Mummy and I so slow... Oopps... not slow... Is slow and steady!! Hehe... ;))) Let me show you the photos.. not many a few only... 



FAMILY PHOTO!! ^^ Daddy was holding the camera. 





Brother and I... finally we reached the hill top!! :)



Sixth, I realize my friends and I love to do things together 
 We love to do things together... [continue reading]

Carmen, Windy and I want to keep our hair long together end of this year... ^^ I also want to taste back the feelings of keeping long hair... Then mummy can help me to tie French braid. Yeah!! And recently I tie my hair at home... Because very hot!!

Jamie, Weoi Yan, Keng Mun, Karuna, and Charmaine... Wait.. Does Ivan counted?? Erm... Don't know... What we do together? We want to do Pengawas SPBT together!! the marks are same with prefects and Pengawas UKS. So we faster write our names!! The colour of the shirt is pink. Ivan is a boy, so he think he will look like gay. But Karuna said gay is happy!! Haha!! He also write his name...

Nothing I want to say already, that's all! Good night everyone!! But Is till need to wrote posts some more!! :p
Carmen copy me!! >.< Every time she finished her post, she will put a photo!! CUTE!!




Quote#11----->???
~I don't regret the things I have done. I just regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance~

No comments:

Post a Comment