Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

My Life starts NORMAL Again...

Yahoo!!! The VIS (Very important Subjects) had over at 6.40 p.m.!! And now I'm like a fish swim in the sea freedomly!! Or like the bird that just let it our freely from the bird cage!! ^^
And I started to play Facebook today!! Karuna had welcomed me back!! We so long time didn't met already!! (In Facebook) :'DDD 
I have about 95 notifications, 3 messages and 7 friend requests! 
I didn't see 1 by one because it didn't show to me! I just go to my friend's wall and see what's happening during these 4 weeks!! 'Ngam'.. 'Ngam'.. 4 weeks!! ^^
I just play Facebook, Karuna and I ahd spammed each other like crazy!! Then my mum scolded me!! Carmen had updated her blog lu.... I slower than her! :'( 
She still said can throw away her books liao lor.... xDDD 

Tomorrow have Pendidikan Jasmani dan Kesihatan, Pendidikan Sivik Kewarganegaraan and Pendidikan Moral/Pendidikan Islam. I don't know who study these subjects... 100% not me!! I think I had burnt my books!! :p Carmen throw; I burnt! Haha!! :'DDDDDD I think Ke Yu study!! She so discipline!! Of course study lah!! I think none of my class's boys will study!! Keith still say 10 minutes 'kao tim' the Moral liao!! -.- Then sleep.... Teacher said:"Terus semak balik jawapan.." Keith said:"Terus tidur lah..." Ha.. Ha... Ha... Ha...
During exam, we had finished! 2 hours Moral, use 30 minutes finish! Czee, Weoi Yan, Huey Ling, Keith, Windy, Keng Mun, Xe Chyen and I laughed laughed laughed although the teacher was still in class.... Then suddenly she said:"Ei, apa yang berlaku di depan sana?" Then everybody quickly looked in front and kept quiet! ;) 

P/S : This post was wrote today (25.10.2012)

Nothing to write about this post liao....





Quote#16----->LIFE
~If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not you'll find an excuse~

No comments:

Post a Comment