First is those Indians! Haizzz... What can I do now?
Windy changed place with me (for Friday only), I sat with Czee Lian! Aiyo! I never sat with her before, but we can try! We didn't try, we never know the results! So, I sat with Czee Lian, the first thing she asked me is:Have you finish your Moral exercise? I haven't finish! O.M.G.!!! Then Weoi Yan wanted to change place with me, errr... Can also! I changed again! End up, I sat with Qiu Wen! But she always entertain Sato, just talk a little with me.. Borrow ringkasan from me too!! Also cannot! Arghhhh...!!!! After finished the ringkasan, Czee Lian asked me:Did teacher asked you about you and Carmen wanted to change place? I answered:No.. Maybe teacher had forgotten about it! So, she went out and asked teacher or told teacher to change our places.. Cikgu Syahiful! Please! I wanted to change place!!! Take some action! I know your feelings too.. But do you know my feelings? I think you do!
Second is don't know what to do??!!
Cannot say it here... I should write in my personal diary.. ^^ It's secret mahh... So write very short lah! :)
Third is about my brother!
Ah Jun ahhh Ah Jun! Mom and I, of coarse dad also had put many efforts in your studies! Why you don't want to study hard??!! Not that I don't want to teach you, is because every time you ask me, I will straight away give you answers! What also you don't know! This you don't know, that you don't know! Haizz... :3 I scold you, is because I want you to be good! If you really success already, it is worth it! You will get back everything! Mummy scold you so many times, you won't change your habit! Please lah! I am begging you now! You must win Yong Vay! Ah mah always praise he is better! Whenever what the tuition teacher says, he will tell ah mah! But you...... DIFFERENT!! You will betray us! And say: Teacher didn't say or This no need to do or I had forgotten and many many more excuses! Don't use excuses to bluff us!!
WORK HARD AND WORK SMART lah, my only brother - Jereme Ng Lik Jun!
Recently, mummy redeemed a new i-pad (i-pad 3), then you always play.. play.. play.. Don't forget about studies! Me too! ;)
- Nowadays, I don't like to swimming... I don't know why! Last time, when we shifted to Nova II, Ah Jun and I loved to swim! Now, he still like to swim, but me...... Mummy just bought me a new swim suit not long ago! But I wear it only 2 times... :( Maybe I think swimming is boring...
No comments:
Post a Comment