Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Saturday, 28 July 2012

Happy? Sad?

Today I went to my school to watch SB Talent Show.. And the results were......

Third Prize: Osada Sato E and Ah Moo
Second Prize: M.A.D. (BAND)!!!!! I vote for it too!!!
First Prize: Benroy Yap! He's a good dancer!! I really admire him very much!! His dancing really really really very "GENG"!!!! "GENG" until don't know how to say... Even Ivan also wants Benroy to teach him some moves!
Happy is because I am not sad! Hahahaha!!! :) No lah... Actually, I'm happy is because my class's band had won! Although they won second prize, but I still very happy! Nvm, next year participate again! ;)

Sad~~~~~~~~~~~
Windy ahhhhhhh Windy... I saw you very pity leh!! Why Eze wanted to ask Sato to join the band?? Or Sato asked Eze can she joined in this band? I know you don't want, but I can't help you! Haizz... The members of the band is Ivan, Erika, Mark, Ezekiel and you.. Don't talk about you first.. Others will want Sato to join in the band more than you! I think you are good in singing too! Only that your sound is so soft! Nothing else!! And your moves are little.... That's all...
Sato also participated in this SB Talent Show too! Her voice had covered Ah Moo's voice!! Maybe you are right! She has so many friends along the street! And maybe Cikgu Hapipah likes her too! So gave her more marks! What to do?!!!!! Who ask her is Japanese girl?!!!!
Windy told me: If she really join in this band, this band will be inside the dustbin, and she will also throw by them into dustbin!

Windy's dream is to sing on the stage! She did it today!!!
She should be happy after the results! But because of someone, she felt sad! Just like, She had saved by us from a well (voting for her), but now... Another person uses a big stone and throw down to the well (Sato wants to join in the band), then Windy fell down into the well again! Poor Windy!

Windy, don't think about those sad things! Think more about the band had win!!! :) ;)
And, M.A.D., the band's name..
M.A.D. is Make A Difference! They will MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR JESUS!

Introduce a song! ^^ Because of this song, my class's band was first runner up! Nice song too!! :) 
  
Zombies by Cranberries



No comments:

Post a Comment