Don't talk too much in this game, let's go to my point!
Today I want to say is my mother allowed my friends to come to my house for my mini birthday party!
Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! 2007, that's mean I'm 8 years old that time.. I invited many of my friends to attend my birthday party at Rawang's McDonald! My frens are: Ong Hui Yan, Lum Sin Teng, Lim Yi Qi, Wong Kah Ying, How Hui Shan, her brother, See Ai Sin, Chow Jing Wen, Kristal Ngo, Lim Ai Ling and Bong Hui Xin (my neighbour) too! We had so much fun that day and I received so many presents from all of them! Happy!!! This year I'm 13 years old, I invited Carmen, Windy, Yong Ng, Ke Yu, Huey Ling, Pui Yan, Erika, Ivan and Bryan to my house for the mini birthday party!
My mum will cook some delicious food on that day, and my grandmother also cook satay without sticks since Erika and Windy said that was nice! I brought it yesterday! They said it was tasty and delicious with lots of peanuts on it!!! Yummy!! Windy still asked me to tell my grandmother to cook more on that day!! Hope others will like it! ;)
Tomorrow, I mean today (9.00 a.m.) I will go to school to support my class band, named M.A.D. (Make A Difference)! Hope they will perform perfectly, because Ivan and Erika are very clever in music!
No comments:
Post a Comment