Those Indian boys always bully us! I told my mum, then my mum said the school don't have discipline... Actually, if you change your place, will minus don't know how many marks for the ABC.. But teacher didn't notice that the boys always change their places... Girls also like that... When I stepped in this class, I sat with Emily, but she had change to Hartamas.. Then Sato asked me to sit beside her... She saw Li Wen and I were so close, so changed place with Yong Ng.. We sit at the place from beginning of the year until now. We didn't even change our place!!! We sit there happily and chat together everyday! We also didn't fight and argued with each other!! We are FRIENDS FOREVER!! Of coarse Hui Fong also! But she can't change her place because Czee Lian wants to sit with her... Hui Fong wants to help us, but she just look at us face the problem...
What we can do now is: "TAHAN!" We must face them bravely and happily finish Year 2012!
莉雯,我们一定要坚强以及勇敢地面对和对付他们!
希望上帝能帮我们解决他们!
No comments:
Post a Comment