Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Do Whatever You Like!!!

Recently, "Devil", "Bad" and "Good Fren" very close to each other.

Today, the girls that attend senamrobik went back early, included "Okay". "Helpful" change to "Book"'s place, so "Okay"'s place is empty... "Talkative" sits at "Helpful"'s place. "Great" absent today, so "Idiot II" and "Idiot III" sit at "Awesome" and "Great"'s place. Around 2:30p.m, "Good Fren" and others came back. "Good Fren" can choose where he wants to sit. He can choose in front me or in front "Devil". But... He rather choose to sit in front "Devil", also don't want to sit in front me.. I can't control him! His legs are belong to him! He can do whatever he wants.. Fine! Last time, he sat in front me, he will draw my table.. But now he sits in front "Devil", he don't even take a pencil and draw!! Last time, when "Devil" pass by, he will call her name! But when I pass by, he don't even call my name!! I think "Good Fren" and I will getting far and far and far... He and "Devil" will getting closer and closer and closer...

Last two lessons, Mr Cheli wants everybody to go to the hall, because don't know what DBKL wants to spray something to avoid mosquito so we stay in the hall.. I am walking with Xiao Yoong to the hall.. Then, we meet "Good Fren".. "Good Fren" talk to her, also don't care about me.. Whatever... I don't mind... When we sit down, "Good Fren" sits in front me.. Then, he ask me to sit there, don't go away... But, I move a little to my left.. I sit behind him, did he talks to me?? No! He didn't!!!
He sits in front "Devil", didn't draw "Devil"'s table.. They sing happily and non-stop talking! Ya, I know I'm not good in singing! When I step in this classroom, I don't think she is as special as you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment