Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Monday, 9 July 2012

Now Only I know!

NOW ONLY I KNOW if you think the things that you do is correct, just do it!! Don't bother other peoples'  answer... Li Wen is right! Finally I understand this logic! Today in my tuition, teacher asked us a question. Everybody answered "2", but I answered "1"! And the result was...... I had won!! I answered it correctly!! HOORAY!!!!

NOW ONLY I KNOW "Good Fren" helps "Devil"... "Beautiful" told "Trust" to don't communicate so much with "Good Fren".. Then, "Trust" told me in class.. I believe "Beautiful", because "Beautiful" is my best friend... That's why Friday "Good Fren" sat in front... "Devil" argued with "Angel", so sit in front.. (Beside "Helpful") Nowadays "Good Fren" and "Devil" very close to each other.. Can I believe "Good Fren"?? I also don't know... 

NOW ONLY I KNOW "Devil" is so bad!!! She tell "Bad" and "Angel" "Beautiful"'s bad things!! "Beautiful" told me how "Devil" hurt her in school last time... But I hope "Devil" will change her attitude and don't hurt anyone in school or in class.. 

NOW ONLY I KNOW only Khai Chee students love to play catch catch.. (I think) ^^ I played catch catch with Li Wen, Hui Fong, Karen, Yong Nee, Ke Yu, Qiu Wen and Polly.. Have so much FUN with girls!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment