Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

A Sad Day! :'(

Sad Day! 17 July 2012, a sad day! :'(
Today Hui Fong, Charmaine, Sato, Xiao Yoong, Erika and Ivan went to choir competition. So, Li Wen and I moved to Sato and Erika's place...

During English lesson, I wanted to move to Xiao Yoong's place (beside Ke Yu), then how about Li Wen? So Weoi Yan sat at Hui Fong's place and asked Li Wen to sit at Weoi Yan's place. After that, I moved to Xiao Yoong's place. Pui Yan and Huey Ling said I'm "sui yan" (bad people), because I left Li Wen behind. Huey Ling said not Pey Gyn, is Ke Yu, asked Pey Gyn to sit here. Haizzz... Now only I know... If Li Wen and I had separated, Pui Yan will helped Li Wen! Yes!! Li Wen very good!!! Her studies is better than me! She is better than me, she will care about other's friend! Everything she win! But she is still my best fren! And Pui Yan is still my fren!! I can't bear it, so went back and sat beside Li Wen again... I almost cried that time!! I had so amny annoyance this year after I met those Indians!!

When we moved to Sato and Erika's place, Li Wen and I can chose where you sat, where I sat.. I chose to sit beside Parameswaran, she chose to sit beside Hui Fong.. 

I think Li Wen's best best best fren is Hui Fong!! Not say that I iri hati, I just...... Don't know how to say! 

After Hui Fong came back, Li Wen and Hui Fong chat together.. I told them then went back myself... 

No comments:

Post a Comment