I have nothing to say today.. But I just want to know, Is my name so special??
Actually, my name is Ng Pey Gyn.But...
Almost every teacher calls me: Pey Ghin;
Ivan calls me: Pey Goin;
Bryan calls me: Pey Guin; I thought is "PENGUIN"!!
At first, Yong Ng calls me: Pey Ghin; Now, she calls me: Pey Gyn;
Nazeera calls me: Pey Gun. Because I told her a story about my name.. The nurse in the story called me Ng Pey Gun.. So, Nazeera calls me: Pey Gun;
Pui Yan calls me: Pei Qiang (In Chinese) “佩枪”... Because she heard Nazeera calls me Pey Gun.. Then she translate to Chinese;
Polly calls me gymnasium. Because I asked her how to pronouns gymnasium. After that, she calls me gymnasium until now.. She still says: Ng Pey Gyn builds a gymnasium in Bei Jing.
Wei Wen also calls me: Bei Jing!!Although I have so many nicknames, but I very happy! :) Whenever they call my nickname, I will answer them.. It's FUN!!
That's mean my name is very SPECIAL!!
Ya la !! your name really very special...
ReplyDelete-From Carmen and Windy Lau
Haha!!! Thx! :)
ReplyDeleteEi,but now you have one more name...北京鸡!XD
ReplyDeleteYalah!! Or 北京猪 also can! Kith Ng said it! ^^
ReplyDelete