Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Friday, 20 July 2012

(No title...)

Actually yesterday I needed to go to school for badminton club.. But raining + windy, so didn't go...
Should I need to thanks the God?? Help me? Or...?? Good ~ No need to go, because all my friends, such as: Carmen, Windy and Charmaine didn't go too! Bad ~ If they marked attendance, I absent.. But I think nobody will go!


During art lesson, teacher gave us a paper.. There was a drawing on it. It was flower and leaves & Selamat Hari Lahir.. After that, Ivan came back from music class... He saw Polly's art, then he wanted to color.. Polly didn't let him colored , so I gave him mine.. He helped me to color. I thought he is good in music, but his art... NICE!!! He will colored from lighter color to darker color.. If me, I just color a single color, that's all! :p That time was English lesson, but the teacher didn't came, so we had freedom! Ivan helped me to color, while I was doing my homework.. But I didn't did it! LAZY!! :D 
Yesterday, Ivan sat at Kiru Kumar's place (in front Carmen and I), he turned the chair and faced us.. Hui Fong also sat with us together.. We chat.. Left Ivan alone, because too bad he doesn't know how to speak Chinese.. Then, 3 girls decided to ask Ivan: Whether he is lonely? They asked me to ask, after I asked, they must gave me 20 cent each! Finally, I received 30 cent! Hui Fong still owned me 10 cent.. Lalala!! :p :p :p Ivan answered: No..
Now I know, he had attracted some girls.. Including XXX... Don't know who she is... :) Hui Fong and I wanted to go to toilet, but we didn't went.. Later, Carmen asked me to sat inside, that means faced Ivan..
After that, Ivan told me he sat in front.. Hui Fong said:"He only tell me, that's mean..." The person is not me.. Is XXX! Hahaha!!! :D :D :D
Ivan finished coloring before the next lesson (B.M.)! He gave it back to me! I was shocked so didn't said thank you to him.. :3 But finally, I also said it! Hope he heard it!
Sorry, Ivan! The art wasted a lot of your time! I asked you to color for me.. Then I do nothing during English lesson! I don't know you willing to color for me or doesn't.. I don't know.. Onlt you yourself know the answer!
Thank you! You helped me to color my art! It's wonderful! Even Hui Fong wanted Carmen to color for her as nice as mine! (Your coloring).. Carmen also wanted that paper too!!

Yesterday was Carmen's birthday, so we celebrated with her at Desa Park City. We ate Korean food! I shared with Hui Fong. Before went back home, I belanja Carmen ate New Zealand, Pui Yan used her own money to eat.. Hui Fong borrowed Carmen's money, because she didn't brought money yesterday..
Of coarse we chat together! Now I feel that I am lucky among them..
Hui Fong, because of your sister you kena scold.. I know you has a little stress to stay in this family... But never mind, you must be strong, don't just like me.. I am  too timid to start a battle with those Indians! Remember I'm still your fren! I will support you no matter how.. :) Cheer up! ;)

Sorry Carmen, I really can't stand for it anymore! After I moved to sit with Hui Fong, Weoi Yan said I left you behind! I know! You are so "GENG" in everything! And you are in the top class last time! I scored 5A's in UPSR, whereas you scored 7A's in UPSR!
Joshua Kumar and Kiru Kumar is going to drive me crazy! They won't bully you, they just know how to attack me! Ya! Maybe you have magic power to start a battle with them! But I don't have! I use nothing to fight with them! Sure I will lose! And you will win!
I don't know when will the teacher changed our place! I wanted to change our places as fast as possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment