Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 12 July 2012

At Last...

At last!!! Li Wen and I had tell our form teacher - Syahiful that we wanted to change our places..
I really can't stand for it any more... Those boys that sit in front us are so annoying! >< I'm lazy to talk about how we start a battle with them. It's a long... long... long... story...
Yesterday Li Wen and I went out and told Cikgu Syahiful.

I:"Cikgu, esok kami nak tukar tempat."
CS:"Kenapa?"
I:"Kerana Bryan, Joshua dan Kirukumar selalu..."
LW:"Kerana mereka selalu guna air untuk tembak kami!"
CS:"Ya.. Saya nampak.. Okay, saya akan susunkan.."
LW & I:"Terima kasih, cikgu!"

When we went back, Ivan asked me:"What you tell teacher?" I said:"Nothing.." Because I scared he will tell Bryan.. Then, Bryan, Joshua and Kiru asked us too! We just shake our head and tell them nothing..


  • Ivan saw his chair missing, then he asked us.. Actually I took it because my chair was missing, so I took from Kiru's place.. Then Kiru and Joshua sit 2 rows in front us... After that, I told Ivan:"Actually... I took your chair.." Ivan took it away from me and said:"Wah! You so jujur to tell me..." I went down to take my chair.. Ivan followed me.. He asked:"Where you take the chair?" I answered:"Peralihan..." We went to 1 Jujur to take, that time nobody in the class.. We steal their chair.. Ivan took 1, I took 1.. He put the chair in Haiqarl's place..



  • During Chinese lesson, Ivan and Bryan sit in front us.. They took our name tags that put on the table.. They wrote and decorated somethings on it! It's nice! Li Wen used a black color paper to covered it.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment