I have so many things to say today.. Myself also don't know is happy or bad..
The first subtitle: Is she good?
I study in SMK Sinar Bintang more than half year already.. I still can't say who is good or who is bad in my class... Maybe all of my classmates in my eyes are good. But I want to know, Is "Hair Clip" good?? Actually, many people also say she is bad! I say she is good is because this afternoon I went to school early, then she let me drink Chatime.. But, of course need to pay money! (RM 5.90); Opposite, I don't like her is because she will hold your hands like our relationships are lesbian!! Because of she did something good to me, so I think she is good?? Or because she did something wrong to me, so I think she is bad??
The second subtitle: Really hate black skin!!!
I really hate black skin so much!! So much!! Today I went to my classroom, I saw my table was there but my chair was missing! Nowadays, my table and chair always missing, I don't know why!! Especially "Angel's" table and "Devil's" table! But because "Angel" quarreled with "Devil", so "Devil" doesn't want to sit with "Angel". My both eyes saw "Idiot I" took my table from my place to her place!! >< That time I really angry with her!! I carried my bag, walked towards to her place and tell her:"Ini saya punye meja.." I heard she said:"Ini saya punye nama.." I was shocked! Because the table is from Peralihan Bestari.. I had nothing to say. So I walked away.. After that, "Good Fren" asked me:"I follow you go and take.." I had forgotten what I said.. Then I asked "Trust" to company me go down and take.. I took my table, and she helped me to take my chair. When I came up, "Good Fren" had sit in front.. I think is because I don't want him to help me to take my table.. :( After he had sit in front, two Indian boys sit in front me!!! :'( :'( They are "Idiot II" and "Idiot III"! That's mean: Two Indian boys sit in front me and two Indian girls sit nearby me.. :( :(
Conclusion: I HATE BLACK SKIN!!
P.S. Of course in this world still has good black skins! In my class too!! But not all.. So, I still like some of the Indians!!
The third subtitle: Why treat me like that?
Mr Cheli arghhhhh Mr Cheli!!! Why you want to treat me like that??!! Why you want to start this kind of system?? You want us to exam then separate us into different classes!!! I don't like it!!!! Yesterday was English Diagnostic, furthermore still have B.M., Science...... Haizzz... Why??!! Why??!! Why??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment