Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

This Is LIFE =)

Today tuition teacher told me something! And I can write for my blog already!!
She said:
THE SMALLEST IN THE FAMILY, WILL ALWAYS "STICK" TO THE PARENTS...
I think this was GREAT!! Because my brother... He always stick to my mother.... ;) Haha.. But Carmen and Windy.... Sorry ar... Not that I want to say about you 2 but... Because of my brother.... So....
Last time he was like that, but now better!
If we fight together, I think I will tell my mum first, faster than him!! xDDD Because as I said, my brother can do anything to me, he don't even bother who am I!!! =.=''''''
Maybe Carmen and Windy are older, so not always "stick" to their parents... :D
And THIS IS LIFE... :)




Second,
EVERYBODY NO, I MEAN NOT EVERYONE WILL LOVE THE SMALLEST!
Erm... Am I right?!!! I don't know... Because in my family, I mean my grandmother's house... My grandmother will always help the youngest!! If she wants to scold the 3 boys, sure scold my brother first!! Every time also scold my brother first if who cries.... Haizz... Be smallest also not good!! >.< So, I want to be the centre!! Ha.. ha.. ha!! But can't be the centre!! So how?!!! I also don't know....
But THIS IS LIFE... :)





Quote#24----->LIFE
~It's okay if you disagree with me, I can't force you to be right~

2 comments:

  1. I dun agreed to wat u said lor...
    Windy and I also the youngest in the family leh ... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry lor... I also said int he post mah... Maybe you 2 big liao lor.... >.<
    but I am the biggest mah!! :p

    ReplyDelete