Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Sunday, 3 March 2013

Boys Are The BEST!!! :D

Yesterday mummy was not at home. No... On Friday she was not at home jor... She slept at Concorde Hotel and woke up at 5 a.m. to go to Bentong (if I not mistaken) to hiking with colleagues.

So, yesterday was Saturday... Saturday is every time busy for everybody... Classes on Saturday... Zzzz

Yesterday, we slept at living room (there's air-conditioner lah!) Ah Jun woke up the earliest! Then he played his i-pad! Woke up so early and playing i-pad... I saw the clock was just only 8:45 a.m.! Get back to sleep again...

Then daddy woke up at 9:30 a.m. Ah Jun still playing with his i-pad! >.< First thing daddy did was: PLAY COMPUTER!!! Not brushed teeth wor... I wanted to sleep some more!!! I should not woke up so early yesterday!!! /.\ I can sleep until daddy comes back from fetching Ah Jun de!!! Why I woke up so early?!!?!? I lied on the sofa for 5 minutes. 9:35 a.m, I woke up... Since dad was soooooo BUSY!

First, brushed teeth! Then, cooked maggie mi for Ah Jun, because he needs to go to his Taekwondo every Saturday. I cooked mine also... We ate together~ Not daddy, he was still playing so enjoy!!! I was in the kitchen so busy! Ish.... @.@

I asked Ah Jun to brushed his teeth and changed his shirt. We sat down together.... Clumsy a little, I forgotten there is another packet of Ajinomoto inside the packet!! Arghhhh.... When I put the mi into the pot, the Ajinomoto felt out... Oh gosh!!! Ah Jun was laughing so happily!!! I faster used a pair of chopstick to take it up... And in a hurry, I put it into the pot!!! SHIT!!! After I put 2 inside, I remembered that one is needed to put inside the bowl, not the pot!!! FINE~~

It came out with a not very good taste... And it was cold too! Don't know what's wrong with it... Never mind! Ate!! When Ah Jun almost finished eating, I asked daddy to brush his teeth and fetched him to school. I thought he asked the children to do something? Why now terbalik!??!? This is my FAMILY LIFE.... Continue reading, and let's find out why I said boys are best...

I washed for Ah Jun... I still had time, he was in hurry! I poured water for him, prepared everything lah! Normally, these are all the adult's job, now I do!! *Sigh......

I asked Ah Jun to take the house and door key to wait for daddy outside... Since his action is so FAST!!! Every time also like that!! BEH TAHAN!!! His attitude is: people kicks him one time, he moves toward one time. Cannot move more than that! This is my dad~~

I said boys are the best for me is because:
They let me be more independent! If not them, I will always depend on them!!! :') Thanks to them lah!





Quote#75----->LIFE
~It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember~

2 comments:

  1. Walao A !
    Your brother really...dunno how to say...
    I think if he live alone , sure cannot one...
    cook maggie mee he also don't know ???
    Put water into the bottle also dunno how ???
    /.\
    Like my brother...so big already still need me call him to wake up...help him to take socks...help him to wash dish...help him to put shirts into a plastic bag............ T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haizz... He arh.... [speechless]

    Your brother wor..... Walao ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~

    ReplyDelete