Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Saturday, 9 March 2013

Okay... My Fault!!!

So many posts today!!! But everything passed already!


This also long long time ago!! About those photos... Make sure you know what am I talking about.

I said I took back a 4-in-1 photo. They said if we have scanner, scan. But actually is print it again!

Then I also okay... Okay... Then told mummy to scan. But... She scanned to the computer, not print it out!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh........

Then I told Pui Yan that my mum forgotten to bring home the photos, need to wait until Wednesday.
Because my mum needed to print again! Not at office. Is at the photo shop.

Daddy took it to the photo shop on Tuesday morning. On Monday, I asked mummy to take it to the photo shop. Daddy objection!!! He said why I so kan cheong?! And said many things... Then we didn't go, we went back home. x(

I scared the photo not yet ready, how am I going to give my friends on Wednesday?! I promised them already!!! Promise is everything, once it's broken, sorry means nothing. So, I must think 1 reason to tell them why I gave them late. Mummy said if they wanted her to print, of course must give some time!

But.... Tuesday night took back already!!! Then I gave them.... Each people needed to give me RM2.50. Only Huey Ling not gave me yet. Ke Yu gave already. Pui Yan leh.... She printed herself again!! Because they wanted the original photo to be cut. Then each person took the print de. I gave the whole thing to Pui Yan. Daddy scolded me again!!!! Why gave her everything?!?!?!? If she wanted to print ,let her print lah!!! But not giving her the whole thing!!! Including the printed photos and the original photo!

Now still not yet settle the whole thing!!! Walao!!! If Pui Yan gave back me the photo, (cut) settled! Huey Ling gave me money, settled!!!

Hope things will turn out smooth naturally~ Provided I will do something...





Quote#79-----<LIFE
~I'm a STRONG person, but every once in awhile, I would like someone to take my hand and tell me that everything's going to be alright~

No comments:

Post a Comment