Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Saturday, 23 March 2013

DISAPPOINTED With You!!!! T.T

After the exam, results are here!!!
Haizz... So disappointed with it!!! Not it's fault, it's my fault!!! I didn't study hard!!! I even didn't study SMART!!! See all my friends!

But no comparing!!!! I want to compare with myself!!! But no matter how..... I still need to compare, see am I in the average mark. If everybody get 90++, I scored 60++, then I must know where is the mistake. Seems like the situation is the same with me now!!!

I'll tell you one-by-one~~~

Tuesday           Me                       Friends that higher than me... (GENG)
BM--------- 77.5%                     85% (Windy)
Seni--------- 73%                        80%++ (Carmen)
English------ 88%                        100% (Windy)
Moral-------78%                         95% (Windy)

Wednesday           Me                       Friends that higher than me... (GENG)
Chinese---------   82%                            96% (Windy)
Science---------   93%                            96% (Carmen, Windy)
Kemahiran Hidup  75%                            90% (Windy)
PJK-------------   ================================== (don't know yet)

Thursday           Me                       Friends that higher than me... (GENG)
Sejarah--------  73%                                90% (Adrian, Windy)
Geografi-------  ==================================== (don't know yet)
Maths--------- *1 wrong                            *All correct (many people lah!!! About 10++/--)
Sivik----------- ===================================== (don't know yet)



See!!!!! See the difference?!?!?!!???!! Not just few marks, is a lot of marks!!!! Haizz.... Check yourself lah... Luckily this time don't count into the result to change class.... This is not so important~


Action speaks louder than words~ No matter how, I must work hard this time!!! Don't rely on the other people. ;) I must work hard MYSELF!!! Don't care lah!!! But just how? Pay attention in class? Very paid lorh! Then? Study??!! Open the book, want to close it up again lah.... Zzzz





Quote#87----->RELATIONSHIP
~Relationship is the rainbow between 2 hearts sharing 7 colors of feelings:
LOVE, SADNESS, HAPPINESS, TRUTH, FAITH, SECRET, RESPECT~

No comments:

Post a Comment