Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Life's BIG Exam!

Unconsciously, I learned Mental Arithmetic already 8 years already!!! From 7 years old till now!! Each month RM 90! Start from last year August I think, RM 110!!! So expensive!! So I want to finish it faster...

My teacher brought us to exam on Sunday for the last grade jor!! If you passed, then no need to study jor geh~

Before that, we have did many test!!! Worked so hard!!! I just hope this time can PASS! If I want higher, then RM 1000 is mine!!! LOL I know I can't.... Not so high lah!! If FAIL, dai wok lor..... SHIT!!! Tried so many times, still fail.... Haizz.... -,-

Mummy drove me to the center at 8.30 a.m. I'm the earliest!!! Then Teacher Felicia arrived... We waited for Miss Wong. Then Xi Mei arrived...She arrived! She drove Tze Yang. The latest is ANG EU CHIEU!!! We waited for him... Everybody wore the different color of the T-shirt. I wore BLUE (16th), Tze Yang wore ORANGE (17th), Xi Mei and Eu Chieu wore the newest! GREEN (18th).

Girls seated in Felicia's car; Boys, Miss Wong's car... Teacher Felicia be the GPS! She knows the way...

We reached the HQ!!! But not opened yet!!!! So late!! 9.30 a.m. open!!! So never mind lor... We went to Royal Selangor! (Pewter Factory). It's free!!! The tour-guide leaded us. She explained many things about pewter, the founder.. But I forgotten... But I just know inside is very BIG!! There's a BIG factory behind! We went to visit! But just walked beside, not went inside lah... We still saw 3 demonstration!!! How they make pewter cup, how they put the holes... Don't know how to say... They are very FOCUS! They still showed us a Twin Tower that made up of pewter cup! Very tall.... They used half years to finish it.

After finished visiting, we went back to the HQ to exam lor!! There were so many students learn MA there!!! Then a man brought us to the room to sit for the exam...
3 minutes finished 30 questions! 
10 questions +,-
10 questions X
10 questions /
The boy in front of me is so small! Maybe he is small, but he is same age as me leh?! How we know.... :3

Very fast!!! 3 minutes finished already!!! We can stayed back or go home first... (For the result)

We thought very fast, so stayed back... We chatted about just now!! And we knew the small boy very geng! He answered 10, 9, 9!!! I only 7,5,5!! But maybe 1 wrong!!! So how?!?!?!? Sure FAIL de lah!!!

Miss Wong went up to check why is it so long... And she found out the second batch still not started yet!!! Oh gosh!!! We went home first, the person will call Miss Wong to tell her the result.

We went to Solaris, Mont Kiara to celebrate!! Haha!!! Not yet have the result, and celebrate!! Because less people will sit for this exam! That time was 10 a.m. ++ Breakfast?? Maybe!! We had organic!! Because Miss Wong doesn't eat meat... =.=''''' Not really nice! But the fruit tea is GREAT!!! We ate the fruits inside too!!! Miss Wong gave me some of her fried mee hoon. Spicy, but still okay... Tze Yang didn't eat, because he has something to eat at home. XD I ate sushi... Still okay lah.. Not very bad. There are cabbage and lots of carrots inside it!!!
I still bought a seaweed back home. (RM 0.80)

We went back home lu~~~~ I called mum, she didn't see my message, so late already. I'm the last one to go home..


I went home still ate 2 bowls of fried mee hoon. (mummy cooked ah!!) :p





Quote#83----->LIFE
~Sometimes, you just have to let it go. Look forward~

No comments:

Post a Comment