Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Had So Much Fun!!!

See the title, you already knew can I go to Jusco...
P.S: Refer to the previous post first... (Or straight away go to the post written :Boys Are The Best)

Thanks God! My mum let me went to Jusco with friends!!! :)

When I reached there, all my friends had arrived... Because actually we met at 5 p.m, but I went at 5.30 p.m. Because I scared later mum scolded again...


When I reached Popular, they arrived! Of course lah!!! I late already!!! Before that, Pui Yan said her primary school's friends will come, but none of them!! All Form 2!! My friends!

First, we went inside the playground. We turned 1 round and went out... Our show started at 7 p.m.! We must had a dinner only watch!!

We went to have Secret Recipe... We had our dinner there... :)
But the problem was: The BILL!!! How do we count?!?!?
Total is RM80++ Plus tax... (Each person RM2) I had RM11.50 + tax: RM2 = RM13.50

I paid RM 10, Huey Ling paid RM 10, Karen paid RM 10, Ke Yu paid RM 50!
Then Pui Yan paid don't know how much to don't know who... Then Huey Ling counted I still needed to pay don't know who RM 1.50, but didn't give... Don't care!! >.<

Next destination, CINEMA!!!! They went to buy the popcorns, drinks all that... We went up first, left Ke Yu and Ting Leng. We gave them the tickets, we went up first. (Hall 1, Row H, No 15~20) Movie: Jack the Giant Slayer. Haha!!!! There was a teenage girl said the place I was sitting had people seated. I showed her the ticket. Then she moved to the left hand-side. Actually the people was a boy! A boy seated next to me!!!

Until halfway, I shouted because the movie was so... 'Kan cheong!!!' The man has to go to the other side using a rope... It's nothing down there!!! Oh gosh!!! I shouted suddenly!!! The boy asked me,'what happened to you?' I shook my head... Then the other 2 times, he suddenly jumped up like that!!!! Because really scared us!!! And I first time watched movie, the floor will shake!!!! (Like earthquake!) And not only 1/2 times, it happened about 7/8 times!!! 'Ci gek' lor!!! Best movie!!! So FUN!!!

Then we went to toilet first. After that, we wanted to go to the playground again! But Ting Leng and Ke Yu wanted to go to toilet again! Because of the girl's things lah!! So the others went inside first. We changed the money to the coins and played!! You know what we played?? Haha!!! We didn't play! We took photos!!! I love that machine!! The effect was GREAT tooooo.....



Actually 2 more photos, but.... 1 is in Huey Ling's hand, another one is in Pui Yan's hand. If I not mistaken, they both took the different, but 2 also love. <3

These are the photos we taken the first time. After they came out from the toilet, Karen went to change money again... And we took photos again!!!!

The design was wrong!!! Ting Leng chose de!! Some more 2 photos repeated!! And she should chose white colour!! Not black colour!!! Haizz.... And we drew toooo many things! Made it even messy! (We didn't know that, because Ting Leng chose herself secretly)

AND SEE THE PERSON THAT STOOD BESIDE (KELEFE), Ting Leng... ALWAYS LOOKED AT THE SCREEN, BUT NOT THE CAMERA...

Haizz..... Suan le.....

A few minutes later, Ting Leng's mum arrived to pick her. Karen and her had to go home. So, the others stayed back. While waiting, we took photos again!! 4 person! I changed the money and they returned to me on Monday. I gave back the money that I need to return.

Next photos!!! :


Don't know why this photo is blur... @.@
THIS IS THE BEST!!!



















Nice!!! I love these and the first time's photos. Second time was so MESSY!!!
First, TOO MANY PEOPLE!
Second, DREW TOOOO MANY THINGS!
Third, DESIGN WAS WRONG!! SHOULD CHOOSE ONLY 4 BIG PICTURES AND SOME SMALL ONES BESIDE THEM.

When we were choosing which photo we wanted, Pui Yan saw my mum. And everybody stopped what they were doing that time and called Aunty, Uncle! And they also needed to go home. Mummy wanted to see those photos, I chased them and took 1 back! The big de lah!! 4 in 1... And posted to FB. The others borrowed from them and posted.

Our day just ended like that. Simple! Fun! Enjoyable!





Quote#77----->LIFE
~It doesn't make sense to let go of something you had for so long. But it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's actually nothing there~

No comments:

Post a Comment