Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Saturday, 9 March 2013

We Did Wrong!!

Haizz.... When you argued with another person, sure 2 person also did wrong!!

This is to continue the previous previous post, 'SAME people, DIFFERENT life~'

Mummy said I also did wrong!! But... Scold... Of course scold other people first lah!!

If we had a fight! You shoot me, I shoot you. You think a person will so STUPID, use the gun and shoot back their own??!?! 

Since I have started, continue lah!!

Hmmm... What did I do wrong?!

Why I don't want to go?? Because of 1 reason only!!!!
LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is not lazy jek??

But mummy asked me to go to her fitness centre there to continue practising... /.\ Never mind lah... The target I want to do is: FULL SPLIT!! (I think is call full split.) Some more, 2 legas are not pain at all! Just terus go down!! ^.^

That's all for this post!! Don't know what to say lor.....





Quote#78----->LIFE
~Walk a mile in my shoes, then see what I see, feel what I feel, THEN maybe you'll understand why I do what I do. Until then... DON'T JUDGE ME~

No comments:

Post a Comment