This post is to continue the last post de... Make sure you read the previous first.
Last post said about my mum was not at home, I be the second mum. Ah Jun went to Taekwondo...
After that, it's my turn to go to Yoga... But I didn't go...
About 3.30, we went to fetch mum at Concorde Hotel. She came back around 4 p.m. I slept in the car... (every time also like that)
After she get up the car, she started to ask daddy why I didn't go to Yoga. (Maybe it was like this, I was sleeping)
When we reached home, mummy started to scold me. I don't know what to answer her... Scolded... Scolded... Scolded..... #$%&*@+#$%&*@+#$%&*@+ Scolded so long....
She said, life is just not good in study. Need to learn some skills! She still compared with others... She said Karuna or Ivan sure learn some skills. Not every time also study... Study... Study.... At least learn MUSIC, DANCING, SINGING.... But I think Karuna doesn't learn anything lor.... Ivan maybe lah... He so good in music! See Carmen and Windy also!!!
I knew she care about me is for my good, not for herself....
But I still don't know why my friends' mum won't scold them or ask them to learn something for their future... /.\ Aiya, never mind....
I was scared of something, because I have to went out with friends...
Quote#76----->LIFE
~Life is short, live it; Love is rare, grab it; Anger is bad, dump it; Fear is awful, face it; Memories are sweet, cherish it~
My mum din't scold me meh ? How you know ? x(
ReplyDeletebut actually my mum let me attend this camp is because of it's a christian camp...And the price is quite reasonable...
Maybe to you all who seldom attend camp will think it's very expensive , but actually it's still okay. Let's think...
RM99 >The place you live
>food & drinks
>the water you use to bath
>the electric
>the water park ticket
>City Race(need to prepare so many activities)
For you mah... For me different leh! :'( Now I think the chance that I can't go more than can go..
ReplyDeleteIsh... Your family and my family's salary is half price!! I counted that day... I was shocked! But I know many people are still suffering somewhere outside. So I have those basic needs, already enough for me... Whereas the camp... I want go lah!!
But it's not my fault. The prices of things outside are increasing! But salary is not increasing... Why?!