I don't have tuition today!!! And asked daddy to wake me up at 7.30 a.m. Because watch movie and play!
Just like normal (Tuesday and Thursday), daddy accompanied me at home. He does his thing, I do my own thing.
Today after I finished watching Season of Love, I played computer. On Facebook! Updated my blog! (As usual)
While I playing Facebook, Jing Shun suddenly added me to the group. There are already Karuna, Jamie, Xiao Yoong, Au Yong, Fraddrik, Weoi Yan. And of course Jing Shun too!!! Jing Shun first sentence asked me to ask him Sejarah's questions. I said I don't know. Karuna be our teacher!! She asked us lots of questions which were focusing on 2.2. I memorize it on Tuesday night. So Jing Shun and I fought to answer using type de!!! We so PRO!!!! Teacher still asked us to type faster.. Asked us to type it clearly. Don't want just ringkas. Need to describe.
There's a perjanjian for Negeri Sembilan, I typed everything about the syarat-syarat... Jing Shun said I pro... Remember so many... Suddenly, Au Yong came and answered our questions. But.... "Cow's mouth is different with horse's mouth". We said this, he said that. Haha!!!
If Jing Shun can't answer the question, he will type o0o Actually it's a bad word. Teacher boh song jor... :D
After Au Yong and teacher offline, only Jing Shun and I chatted ourselves. We spammed their chat box! LOL Not long later, teacher left the group jor. And we also offline... Nobody asked us question. -.-
Quote#81----->LIFE
~Dreams are like stars... You may never touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny~
No comments:
Post a Comment