Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 21 March 2013

What Are You Going Through Right Now?!

Nowadays I really don't know what is happening in my family now!!! Mummy scolded my brother 2 days!!!

Haizzz.... Because of the results, I don't want to say it here lah....

Exam was over! So results will come out one by one. His results......

Why can't he be a good boy, 'sang seng' a little?! Don't always let mummy angry!! If she angry, she will scold scold scold.... NON-STOP~~ Then sometimes still pull us down the water.

Yesterday she scolded so long time!!! I remember!!! But she asked back him, he didn't know what to say!!! I don't know what was he thinking! I even don't know after she scolded him, he knew something?? He appreciate everything??

He didn't tried!!! He just gave up easily on studies!!! If for games... He lost, he'll try again and again! But why you don't put this attitude in your studies?! Do you know if you didn't work hard, your future is nothing?!!!!!! Teacher always tell us if we don't have a nice, best certificate, we can't have a good job, so we don't have a bright future! If you want it, you must work for it!!! You don't understand this concept, do you?! Maybe you are still young, many things still don't understand... Just like me!!! I still don't know what are these! Until I stepped into secondary school, many of my friends will emo veryyy easily, then I started to like the pages about quotes, and understand. Whenever they sad, I will use those quotes to cheer them! But don't know whether they appreciate, but never mind! At least I have done the thing that a best friend should do. Sometimes they will write something on Facebook. No matter they are talking about me or the others, I also like their status. And sometimes my grandpa and grandma will scold us, because we know that he is like that, so must put more time and effort on him, but you think we all don't want?! We try!!! Just that he don't even want to try! How can we help him?!!! I'm not a very patience person, if he like that, I also give up on him very early already!!! He also don't want to help himself, why I MUST waste my time and help him?! You think I don't want to help meh?! Hope you will suddenly be a VERYYYY GOOD boy when you go to form 1! But if possible, now!!! I'll wait for that day!!! We have waited for you how many years?! Hope that day will come as fast as possible... ^^

Yesterday, he didn't know how to do the Maths question. (fractions) I taught him... How to teach?! ASk him which is bigger. He said 6 is bigger than 3!!! Asked him 2 times!!! HE also said like that!!! I know he can! But just that he doesn't know how to use his BRILLIANT BRAIN!!! Hope he will turn out! Be a good boy!!! :)





Quote#85----->LIFE
~Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must.
JUST NEVER GIVE UP~

No comments:

Post a Comment