Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Why Would You Have This ATTITUDE?!

Ish!!!! After my brother's problem, second one is my DAD!!! Oh gosh!!! He is my dad!!! Daddy!!! Not brother!!! Not the brother that younger than me!! (better read the previous post first)

Yesterday.... Also yesterday!!! Haizz....

Yesterday, Ah Jun saw some wax on the floor... Ask daddy to clean it away.. Daddy used a blade and cleaned it away. Then cleaned already, he not threw it away!!! He just put it there, lying on the floor!!! He asked Ah Jun to throw it away...

He don't want, he don't want!!! Who will do all these little things?! Of course the women in the house!!!!! Haizz.... We can't just leave it like this!!!!

ALTHOUGH IT'S A LITTLE THINGS, I ALSO DON'T WILLING TO BEND AND PICK IT UP THEN THROW IT AWAY!!! IT'S NOT I DID IT!!!! IT'S ACTUALLY YOUR PROBLEM!!! YOU IN THE HOUSE SHOULD DO SOMETHING!!! AT LEAST SOMETHING!!!! NOT JUST SITING DOWN THERE AND DO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE ASKED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN'S HOMEWORK, YOU JUST STOOD BEHIND US, THEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE DONE WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO DO??!?!?!??!?!? BUT WHEN SHE STOOD, SHE SAW SO MANY MISTAKES IN HIS WORK!!! SOMEBODY DREW HIS TEXTBOOK, THEN HIS WRITING ARE SO UGLY!!! I DON'T THINK YOU DON'T SEE ALL THESE THINGS!!! MAYBE YOU SAW, BUT WHY YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING?! OR YOU DIDN'T SEE?!!?! YOU JUST PRETENDED THAT YOU AT LEAST STOOD BEHIND US?!





Quote#86----->LIFE
~SMILE it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart~

No comments:

Post a Comment