On Sunday afternoon, a guy called Fabian Tham messaged us and said he drove a white Myvi, BJJ 6959. And he had arrived! I didn't see his message!!! Windy called me and said the person that fetching us arrived already!!! They said came at 2! But only 1 p.m.++ only!!! I faster asked daddy to go out now. I checked back my phone, he also messaged me... I heard his name before...
That day, mummy drove the car to Tropicana City Mall, we didn't have car! We walked, but raining!!!! Oh gosh!! Then I called Carmen and asked her to tell that guy to fetch me, I was at the guard house. Actually not very big only lah.... Then my dad asked me to call Windy. Because she not yet reached, asked her to fetch me! Ok lorh... SETTLED!!!
Among Carmen, Windy, Yong Nee and I, my luggage was the biggest!!! And the most 'kua jiong'!!!! Walao! Windy's was the smallest.... Then he asked us do we know we have to stay 2 nights?? Because he saw Windy's bag... Haha!!! I sat in front!!! Don't know why every time I love to sit in front, except don't know when lah.... XD
During our journey, we didn't even chat!!! Until halfway, from don't know what channel to My Fm. Then they played a Korean song, then he said,'Wah!!! Korean song!' Then they also played the movies's song! (天梯) Then Carmen told me,'Ei! The song eh!!!' Then she laughed, he laughed, I also laughed... I nodded my head also lah! :D Then suddenly they played a song is mix de!! (Chinese, English, Malay) Then he asked me what song is that... I said I don't know. Then he said Malay song, I said en en.. Then I said not wor... Chinese also!!! Then he laughed! Then I continued to say English also!!! Then we laughed!!! Hahaha!!!!! So funny lah this boy!!!
We reached!!!! Saw people that we know, said hello!!! Then gave money, put our luggage and grouped together and created our slogan and we started to know each other and we played games!!! Our teacher is Journey jie!!! She's a kind and nice girl, 20 years old. Pretty too!!!! ^^
We played games!!!! We fought with group 7! We are group 6!!! Actually that time I also know that we are going to lost! In fact, Windy also think like that... Last year also lost, this year... Hmmm....
First game: TOMATOES!!!!
Game Master: 楚琳 jie & Jason gor
We need to bit the tomatoes and make it become juice and then split it inside the bottle... Within don't know how many minutes, see who has the most juice!
LOST
Second game: DURIAN!!!!
Game Master: Jacob gor & Don't know who
COMPLICATED~ Group 6's boy stood here, group 7's boy stood there. The members must throw the durian to their own "boy". Then suddenly Jasmine threw the durian to a girl, so we changed the durian to ball. And played happily again!
LOST
Third game: EGGS!!!!!!!
Game Master: 宁恩 jie & Mannee jie
2 person of each group have to sit on the chair.... Then another person of the group have to turn 10 times around the stone and throw the eggs at his own group members. Must throw his own members, can't throw other group's members.
I DON'T KNOW
Forth game: SOAP!!!!!!
Game Master: 子恩 gor & Don't know who
We have to use our own style to slide to the other end. (On the "soap floor")Who slide the longest, who win.... I did't slide, because just now somebody threw egg on my head~ Careful don't fell down....
I DON'T KNOW
Fifth game: BOTTLES!!!!
Game Master: Fabian & Don't know who
5 person each time. We have to tie our feet with our friends beside us... 5 person 6 feet! And we have to walk from here to the other side. (There are many bottles on the floor) We cannot drop the bottles lah! Although it drop, but still need to continue!
LOST
Sixth game: CATCHING!!!
Game Master: 美玲 jie & Belle
Just like we are playing eagle catch chick... The first person must know how to run, the last person whom has the handkerchief must know how to follow and hide! The other group must take our group's handkerchief... We must take their handkerchief also lah! But we must not let go each other hands lah!! We can only hold their arms.... We must know how to run!! Know how to follow the first person!! If the line broken, then lost~
Sorry ya, Carmen!!! Windy, take care ya! =]
LOST
Seventh game: SHOWER CAP!!!!!!
Game Master: 友婷 jie & Pik Yee jie
Each time 7/8 person together... (each group) We will wear a shower cap on our head. Then we have to use only one leg to jump, and grab the other group's shower cap... If your leg drop, then lost...
SAME
Eighth game: TYRE!!!!
Game Master: Yuan Qing & Don't know who
3 person need to roll the tyre. There is a person inside... From here to there.... 4 tyres together...
Because of this, my knee hurt!!!!
LOST
Ninth game: BRUSH TEETH!!!!
Game Master: 欣莉 jie & Don't know who
We have to help the left one to brush their teeth, then our right one will help us to brush ours. After brush 2 minutes, split it into the drain. Then quickly eat biscuit!!! Cannot rinse our mouth...
SAME
Tenth game: COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Game Master: Fei Ching jie and Don't know who
Our face need to go inside the mini pool and get marbles or coin. The water is SUPERRRR COLD!!!!!!!!!!! Get as more as you can!Body cannot go down the pool, hands too!
LOST
After finished everything, we went back and bath! Wah!!! Cool!!!!! Nice!!!!! Best!!!!!! I bath together with Windy, because together, we have 10 minutes to bath!!! Actually didn't count lah.... :D
We had our dinner, I ate so fast!!!! Because hungry!!!! They also gave us many!! I finished!!! I found out I left my hair clip in the toilet! Went back and took it back!!! Phew~~ Still there!
At night, service~~~ We sang!!!! Danced!!!!! Prayed!!!!!!! Oh yeah!!!! ;)
Results of the day~~~~~~~~~~~~ We are the WORST!!!! >.< =( :[ :"{ Only 5215 marks!!!! Others..... Highest is Group 8!! 1XXXX marks already lah!!!
Results of the day~~~~~~~~~~~~ We are the WORST!!!! >.< =( :[ :"{ Only 5215 marks!!!! Others..... Highest is Group 8!! 1XXXX marks already lah!!!
Then slept....
Windy, Carmen and I slept together in one sleeping bag!!!! And another sleeping bag used to cover ourselves!
In the morning 4:59, the girls woke up and went to bath... Then they were just like.... When they have to walked to the door, they have to complete missions!!! They have to cross over our legs!!! Feet!!! Then only they can out!! And bath!!!! Haha!!!!
Then a girl still can't see me and don't know how and she felt down on me!!!! >.<
Quote#88----->LOVE
~8 letters 3 words 1 meaning I LOVE YOU~
Quote#88----->LOVE
~8 letters 3 words 1 meaning I LOVE YOU~
Haiz...
ReplyDeleteWe so kesian the first night...
But also enjoy it ! xDDD
First time 3 ppl sleep in 1 sleeping bag! :P
But another thing...
I think Yong Nee will be another Weoi Yan lorh...
She don't even feel anything ! About the LOVE of GOD !!! /.\ =[
Haizz.... Suan liao lorh!!!!
ReplyDeleteWeihhh!!!! Shhhhhhhhhh XD