Don't know why every Sunday is also BORING, except if you go out shopping or hangout with friends! If not, you just can Stand.. Stand.. Sit.. Sit.. Nothing else... My friends also seldom online during weekends, especially Carmen and Pui Yan!!! >.< Nobody chat with me....
But today... Carmen, Windy, Pui Yan and Huey Ling also don't online!!! Why?!!! Go out shopping?!!! Don't know wor.... o.O
But....... I very HAPPY today!!!! =)
Today although they don't online, I still have many friends and Facebook-kakis to chat and play!!!
Today I "play" with Jamie, Ivan, Neoh (Desmond, 1B's monitor), Xiiao Hui, Wing Lah (Ivan's own brother) and Polly.
Ivan started it first.
He wrote a status on Facebook: 朋友们,我爱你 :) Then there were many peoples wrote on FB said today is 111112, Confessions Day blah.. Blah.. Blah.. Desmond said he was the first one whom liked and commented on this status... Then I joined in the messages. We started to KIXIAO because of Ivan's status. Because of him, everybody went inside Tanjung Rambutan. Desmond, Ivan and me had KIXIAO.
After that, Polly had posted a photo about the drinks in her house. She went to shopping just now. There were so many drinks! There were Anglia, milk, Carlsberg, Citrus, 7up and some gas water. Ivan was the first whom commented in the photo, he said he wanted Anglia. I said I wanted milk. Then we started to KIXIAO here. Included Polly lah! ^^ Polly said went to her house, I said Pos Laju whereas Ivan said FedEx. He still said you studied in Kemahiran Hidup mah... >_< I asked Polly where she stay. She not answered yet then Ivan helped her to answer. He said Poll lives in the Earth. Then he said she lives in Malaysia. Then Polly was brave to write our her complete address!! BRAVO!! Later let people know, then they go to Polly's house. xDDDDD
Then Ivan wrote a status: 我爱你 :DDDDDD He tagged 18 peoples. (Boys and Girls) included me. Maybe I said today is Confessions Day, so he wrote 我爱你 and tagged so many peoples! Don't know when it started, I think started from here, Wing Lah joined us. And he also KIXIAO already!!! O.M.G. who are we?!!! I commented ont his status also!! I said: 我不爱你 4 persons liked already!!! Including: Xiiao Hui, Xiao Yoong, Wing Lah and Shen Shen Ong (Ivan's friend, don't know who is he). Xiiao Hui also joined us already. She liked... Liked... Liked... No matter was my comments or Ivan's comments or Desmond's comments, she also liked!! She also KIXIAO already... Wah!!! KIXIAO KIXIAO KIXIAO already!! I think we are KIXIAO family!! Actually KIXIAO this words was started from Ivan. KIXIAO is a Hokkien word.
Ah... And Jamie!! She was the last to be the member of KIXIAO family. Ivan tagged her in the status: 我爱你 :DDDDDD so Jamie commented. Forgotten what she commented. Then Ivan commented don't know what then he wanted to write 'until', but he typed wrongly. He wrote 'untol'. Then I said is untol a new word?!! I knew he wanted to write until but too fast. typed wrongly but I played with him. He also played with me. He said yalah!! He said himself KIXIAO untol maximum already... Wa..ka..ka..ka.. :'D :'D :'D And I think Xiiao Hui's job was to like only! She liked so many comments!!! Don't know what time, we had stopped already. Wing Lah stopped first, then Desmond no sound anymore... Later, Ivan also offline already.
Quote#41----->LIFE
~Letting go isn't about loss, and it isn't defeat. To let go something is to cherish the memories, to overcome and move on. It's having an open mind and confidence in the future~
No comments:
Post a Comment