In this world, I think no one is 'PRORER' than me!! Guess what I do to prove that I so PRO!!
If you want to know... Continue reading... ;))
Actually I had posted a status about this on Facebook. Carmen, I'm sure you can guessed why am I so pro.
I wrote this:
"I had did something using 30 minutes, that is half an hour!
Guess what did I do just now... :)"
Then Carmen is the FIRST to comment.
She guessed eat. (Seems like I love to eat!! -.-)
She still guessed feed my brother, having snacks...
Then a Form 2 prefect girl, Amanda guessed rely aberdeen (Google translate) Actually is 靠仔. ;)
Then Carmen continued guessed. She guessed watch TV.
Then Amanda continued. She guessed I was watching those ham sup video.
Carmen said bathing.
ALL WRONG!!!
Until mummy's turn to guessed. She GUESSED CORRECTLY!!!
She said 'you took half an hour to eat your medicine!'
BINGO!! Yaya!!
I think no one can eat medicine using half an hour!!!
That day was Friday.
After I had finished my lunch, my grandmother asked me to eat medicine.
Walked slowly then of course saying.... "Yor.... Why want to eat medicine? I recovered already, so no need to eat already"
That time, my grandmother was arranging the shelf. The time was showing 12:12 p.m. And I started eat medicine. Ei, nope... I not started yet. I started to look at the medicine. ;)) I looked at the 5 pills! And don't know look for what??!! :o
My grandfather came down, and he took the water and the other hand took those pills wanted to pour them into my mouth!! OH!!! NOH!!!!! Then I faster closed my mouth... I knew he played.. played only lah!!!
Of course also the same! I swallowed the smallest pill first... (YELLOW color) Because that was easy! So no need 1 minute had finished!!! Continued lor....
HALF BLUE PILL--->HALF BLUE PILL--->HALF WHITE PILL--->HALF WHITE PILL.
THEN FINISHED ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The time was showing 12:40 p.m.
PHEW~~~~!!!
Quote#40----->LIFE
~Bad things are always going to happen in life. People will hurt you. But you can't use that as an excuse to hurt someone back~
No comments:
Post a Comment