Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Monday, 12 November 2012

What Can I Do Now?!!!!!

Recently, no!! I mean started from yesterday!!!
Because my favourite Hong Kong idol is Raymond Lam Fung!!!
Of course, naturally I will like his page on Facebook. :) I'm his fans mah!!!!
The page had posted a photo. I commented,'smile a little... :)' Then the page commented,'vote for him on astro.' I didn't know where to vote, so commented,'how to vote?' He replied,'here!' He gave me a link. I had voted for him then it said needed astro account number. But I don't have... So I borrowed from so many peoples!!!

First, I asked from my third uncle. Because he was online that time... He siad he had cancelled , and needed to ask his wife. Then I asked from my smallest uncle. He said he had forgotten and the name is not his name. My dad had said the name is not my uncle's name. The name is my aunt's mother's name... -.- Then I asked from my forth uncle. He said he needed to ask his wife. And he needed to find also... Arghh.... I posted on Facebook too! I asked from my BEST FRIEND, Carmen too!! She said she didn't know. Then my mum said ask from her brother. That is my third uncle. (my mum's side) FINALLY HE HELPED ME!! HE WENT TO FIND THE BILLS THEN FOUND THE ASTRO ACCOUNT NUMBER!! It said it wanted the customer's name (as per ic), I/ C number, addrese, email, mobile phone, house/office number and of course ASTRO ACCOUNT NUMBER!!! ^.^
Then he said if anything wants him toh elp ,then call him...
OH..... THANKS GOD!!!


I had voted for him 2 days (yesterday & today) Phew~

Finally finished already mah... But something came through!
It is held on 2nd December 2012, at Sunway Convention Center. But don't know what time. It said my votes automatically don't know what... Then can win 2 V.I.P. tickets.





At night, I told mummy whether I can go to support my idol...
She said we just come back on 2nd December!!! O.M.G!!!!! What is this?!!! Then what can I do now?!!! Mummy said we come back from Singapore about 6 p.m. Don't know what time is the program starts... :o
Who can teach me what can I do now?!!!! :'(





Quote#43----->LIFE & FAMILY (6 in 1)
~If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true -Cinderella-~
~Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten -Stich-~
~Always let your conscience be your guide -Jiminy Cricket-~
~Remember you're the one who can fill the wolrd with sunshine -Snow White-~
~The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it -Rafiki-~
~They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true -Aurora-~

3 comments:

  1. you do so many thing just for getting the astro acc number !!!
    I really impress you...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya... As I said, and as you know... I am the 'PROest'!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete