If I have A CHOICE, I don't want to go to school today!!! >_______________________<
But no choice wor......
On Monday, I didn't feel like don't want to go to school.... Ke Yu, Carmen and I played happily!!! We talked about Hong Kong's movie and artists.... SO FUN!!
But...
Yesterday I don't feel like go to school today... Because nobody chatted with me yesterday!!! Windy chatted with Ke Yu.... Carmen chatted with Huey Ling.. Actually I can chat with Charmaine but she likes K-Pop, I like Hong Kong's movies... Not 'ngam' to talk with her... And I 2 days also sat right at the corner!! No FAN!!! So HOT!!
Everybody really doesn't know what is my feeling when I sat at the corner there!!! I slept, but can't!! Raining!!! Lightning!!! Who knows I was suffering inside?!!
NOBODY!!!!
When I sat inside, I felt my tummy was pain! Then I find Nazeera to chat with me together outside... Then I didn't feel pain anymore!! Maybe I think when I was sitting inside I felt pain... So, I can't sit inside... But on Monday?!!! I didn't feel pain, maybe because somebody chatted with me.... ;))
Today don't feel like schooling, scared nobody chat with me again!!!
I think Carmen will see this post after school or tomorrow... So she doesn't know my suffer!! NEVER MINE!!! I talk myself today... You think I am your dog?!! What also wants me to do!! >.< I'm not a dog anymore!! I'm a HERO!!! SUPERWOMAN!!! Hahahaha!!! :'DDD Scared you!!! :p
Last time the role play also like that!!! Ask me to be the murderer!!! Now I'm pandai already!! SAY NO!!!!!!!!
And see today who ask me to sit inside... Hahahaha!!!!
And yesterday.... During recess...
Charmaine and I went out together after Ke Yu, Windy and Carmen had went out...
Charmaine asked them where were they going to have recess? Windy said don't know with a smiling face... Then the others?!!! Just walked away... Carmen and Ke Yu don't even bother us!!!
Then I told Charmaine, Ok lor... They also don't want to friend with me already... Haizz... She said, aiya... She every time also left alone. She went to recess with Karuna and the gang, but they had left her.. Like me!! Then I saw them went inside the toilet, just pretended to can't see them.... :p Who asked you all to don't bother me first?!!! My turn lah!!!
I ask you all, did I did wrong int he past?! Except for Windy the case...
Or you all will know I will do something bad to you all in the future?!!! Don't know what are you all thinking about.....
And I had told you I talked to Charmaine about you all a little... Hope you too!!
But I DON"T WANT TO HEAR SORRY!!! Sorry no use!!!!
Maybe you all will not say sorry, will say other else! That's GREAT and BETTER!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION!!! ^.^
Quote#37----->LIFE
~All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that she is not all the same~
You go to see my blog.
ReplyDeleteYou don't know what we think ?
I think it's opposite :[
Recently, we had happened so many many many things!!! I also forgotten what I wrote in my blog... When I said I don't know what you think.
ReplyDeleteSo, this case had closed!!! Okay?!!!
And today I called you leh!! I talked with you! In the phone, you just like nothing to chat with me... But after that you also called me lah... :)