And I started my holidays last Thursday because I sicked, so started my holidays EARLIER.. ^_^
I am SO BUSY this whole week!! But...
Busy better than boring!!
AGREE??!!!!When you are BUSY, you move here move there, you can keep fit! =)
When you are BORED, you just sit here sit there, you can 'plus fat'!! ;)
But boring also good lah... Only good for some people, not all. I think the people mostly for Girls.. Let's start my point. My point is...... If you are boring, you will find something to do, such as: Reading Books, PLAY COMPUTER!, BLOGGING!! and many many more.... Come and comment what will you do if you are boring... :) Although you don't have email to comment, never mine... You can comment, I had put the comments to PUBLIC. Come Come Come.......... :]
Now, let's say my plan!
Monday - At my grandparents' house.
Tuesday - "
Wednesday - In the afternoon, I will go out with my friends, Carmen and Windy to watch a movie.
Thursday - I will follow the Dream Factor's people go to camp! Yeah!! 3 Days 2 Night...
Friday - "
Saturday - "
Sunday - Erm......... Still don't know yet... o.O
I think no more to say about my holidays.... Although I said I am busy, but many more days still haven't come yet... that is my Future... :p
Carmen go to Penang today to visit her relatives. If I not mistaken, her aunt need to wash her kidneys TWICE A WEEK!!!
Take care, auntie. Namo Amitabha... ;)))
Quote#44----->LIFE
~I can't promise to solve all your problems. but I'll promise you won't have to face them alone~
No comments:
Post a Comment