Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Sunday, 4 November 2012

I Get NOTHING!!!

Windy, this post is specially for you, (for Carmen also lah)... But especially Windy... :)




Erm... Windy, I think group study is just like NOTHING for me!! But "MANY THING" for you!!
My tuition teacher gives me so many information for me actually I should score higher marks than you, but now?!!! You score SO MUCH HIGHER HIGHER HIGHER HIGHER MARKS than me!!!

You told me before, your tuition teacher gives you so less information, then I gave you my tuition's notes for you. And your scores?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GENG until don't know how to say......... But me?!!!!!! Haizz.... Really SPEECHLESS!!!
Teacher had gave us 2 subjects, Chinese and History.

CHINESE:
Me: 67.5%
You: (A) Forgotten how many marks you scored, but I know your Chinese is higher than me and you scored A!!

HISTORY: 
Me:75%, after bonus, 77%. 
You: 85%, after bonus, 87%. 
See higher than me again!!!!

We (Ke Yu, Carmen and I) had asked those students whom are we think the best, no one is higher than you!! That means.... You are the highest in class!!!
CONGRATULATIONS lor....
WHAT TO DO?!!! I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE CAN I DO!!! JUST WAIT FOR THE OTHER SUBJECTS lor....

I think the other subjects... You are higher than me!! NO NEED TO TALK ANY MORE!! >____< I also don't know WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY........?!!!!!!!

Not that I envy you, but I just feels that it was not valuable to me!!! I gave you so many things, but I didn't even get a little things!!! So, what can I do now?!!!! Me myself also don't know!!! Who can help me?!! I can't find!

Actually I had BETRAY my tuition friends, Ke Yu, Jamie and Deric!
My tuition friends and I had talked about something about I borrowed you my tuition's info...


Ke Yu and I....
(In the Science lab) I borrowed Windy the Sejarah's notes, then Ke Yu said she had something to tell me... I had knew what she wanted to tell me... Waited until Charmaine had walked away, she said remember what Miss Wong (our tuition teacher) told us?!! Miss Wong said she had typed the notes for us very tiredly long times ago!!
That was how we happened something that I borrowed Windy...   :'(


Jamie and I.... 
First, also in the Science lab... Also the same day that I chatted with Ke Yu. I borrowed Weoi Yan my Sejarah's notes. Then Jamie moved her eyebrows to tell me don't borrow her...


Second, in school. I borrowed Windy my Science's notes before the day Jamie and I started to talk something... Windy said she needed to go to CF, so passed to Jamie then told Jamie I had forgotten to take home on Thursday. Jamie scared Windy had copied the notes... I also scared lah!! (fake)
That was how we happened something that I borrowed Windy...   :'(


Deric and I....
In our tuition. Miss Wong said she had printed those notes long times ago, and cannot borrow our friend again and again!!!!! Then Deric told me,'ar.... Pey gyn ar.... Don't borrow to friends ar!!'
That was how we happened something that I borrowed Windy...   :'(



Windy, I don't know you score high scores because of my tuition's notes or your own book or your tuition's notes or don't know what, but you score higher than me wor.... ::::'''''(((((((((((



Windy, not I envy you but I just feel that I am not valuable to me!!!!!!
WHY?!!!!!
WHY?!!!!!
WHY?!!!!!
I also don't know why....

Even Carmen also higher than me!!
I really don't know what am I doing now!!! Carmen doesn't go to tuition also higher than me!!!
WHAT IS THIS?!!!


This world is UNFAIR?!


Or I did something WRONG?!!

Or I did some SILLY MISTAKES?!!! 

Don't know!! 


Really don't know!!!


This song is suitable for me!!





Quote#34----->LIFE
~If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it; If you don't ask, the answer will always be no; If you don't step forward, you are always in the same place~

No comments:

Post a Comment