Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 1 November 2012

Crazy For A LENG ZAI! ^_^

Because Charmaine's senior (SPBT) is a boy, he calls San Zhen Yuan. His second name don't know is Zhen or Zen. o.O He wears spectacles, tall guy (not as tall as Ezekiel), Form 2, SPBT (Charmaine's senior) and erm... LENG ZAII!!! He si almost look like a actor in Hong Kong!
     
If you watched On Call 36 小时, do you remember Benjamin (a doctor in the movie)?? I think if want to compare, 98% same!! We still find a boy in my school looks like 洋葱 (a doctor also)!! But that one... 89% only. 
    
Okay, talk back to out point. 

Yesterday, int he open hall......
Don't know how Charmaine started first, then I said I just admire him only, not like or love him!! Okay, maybe like lah! Because mummy said, 'like and love is different! Love is you love the boy, you want to be with him together. But like is you just admire him, not love him as a couple...' So, I like you!!! :'D Charmaine still asked me who is better?? He or Au Yong?? I said Him!! Then she replied, Au Yong ar!! Him ar!! Au Yong! Him! You one sentence, I one sentence.... 
After that, Windy had came to school, 
We asked Windy. Windy asked us to bring her to see the LENG ZAI! She said okay okay lah! Then asked her how about Au Yong? I forgotten what she said... We asked Carmen to see also, she also said okay okay lah! 
Why everybody don't have 'vision'?!!! Even though Jamie also said he not Leng Zai... If he leng zai, then Jeremy?? PIG lor!!! xDDD

Ok lor, everybody also don't want to support me, says he LENG ZAI!! NEVER MINE!!! :p





Quote#26----->LOVE
~When is the best time to tell someone you love him?
Answer: Before someone else does~ 

2 comments:

  1. Haha...Aiyo , you dun wan put this thing in yr heart la...Charmaine is like that one de la , you are not the first day being friends wif her xDDD

    Windy and I said he's okay okay because we r not admire him , and also not "benci" him ma :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haizz... Nvm lah! I also know!! Ok lor....

    ReplyDelete