Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Now It's My Turn...

Sorry ar.... Now it's my turn to say sorry!

Windy, sorry lor..... I don't know that you had paid so many things for your examination...... Until you gave me the paper in school today, don't know these are the truth or fake, but I still believe you lah... ;)

I think Carmen is correct! But I think Windy is not agree to this... Carmen said, if we pay so many things for your examination or your challenging conflicts, we can't reach our target. If we do less thing a little, maybe it's BETTER!!!! I think this is CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% agree!!!
But of course not 0% study lah, we still need to study at least 30% lor....



Talk back Windy, although you had said I can score higher marks than you in other subjects, you are confidence with me, but I don't think so... Although you had said you only study on History, but you sure can!!! SUPPORT YOU!! Me?!!! NOTHING better else to support...... So... Don't waste time to support me ya... ;)
I really don't have a little confidence to myself!!! So.... You too lah.. Don't so believe me!!
Tell you something lah... The movie ===> 林峯's 雷霆扫毒, Raymond always believe his brother, but because of some incident, he not believe his brother any more... So, you too lah!! This is an incident between us!
REMEMBER!!! ;))))


And I need to thanks Carmen, she had gave me such a BIG advice for me during my crooked journey, but actually it's just starting only lah... :p
Anyway, she can't help me any more... The exam had officially over!



I need to BREAK A LEG for my Form 2's exam! Jamie too! Ke Yu?? Aiya... Sup Sup Water for her lah!! EASY JOB!! But for Jamie and I and Deric also... Not an easy job lor... It's really really really really a DIFFICULT JOB!!! This is my challenging conflict recently... xDDD


No matter how hard is it, I will try my best!!!! Wish me good luck for next year's exam!!! ^____^
Sejarah... Nowadays I really improve already.. What teacher said I also remember!! But of course need to study at home also lah.... You think that easy?!!!

STUPID!!! If that is so easy, who who who also can go to university liao lor..... SOTE de!!! You dreaming lah!!!

But don't sleep wor... Later people had chased after you!!!









Carmen, no matter how also want to thank you to be Windy and my 'Orang Tengah'..... But luckily you knew how to do, you knew how to take care of us...
Sorry, I still can't calm down yet.....
See yesterday! We didn't even chat with each other!
NOT EVEN A SINGLE WORD!!! So you know how to do lah tomorrow! I know you are tired doing our 'Orang Tengah', but no point lah!! Thx!!! :]


Windy, it's all my fault, okay???!!!! Done!! END OF STORY!!! DEAD END already!! ^^


Windy and Carmen, I don't know what secrets do you have in your head now... But HOPE it's NOT about me... PLEASE!! I'm begging you!! :-)





Quote#35----->FRIENDSHIP
~When you have crazy friends, you have crazy times~

4 comments:

  1. It's okay :)
    Just let it be .......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ei, why you still online so late??
    I was updating my post that time... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no,it's our fault >< okay ,juat let it end^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. No!! It's my fault!! Don't blame yourself.. BLAME ME!! >_____________<

    ReplyDelete