You are the WINNER! I am the LOSER!!
Haizz... What also lost!!
Height... LOSE!
IQ... LOSE!
EQ... LOSE gua!
RESULTS... LOSE!
.
.
.
.
.
Some more don't know what lost already!! :'(
Yesterday my Chinese teacher gave us the exam paper.
Among Ke Yu, Carmen, Pui Yan, Windy and Huey Ling, I am the worst for the subject Chinese!!!
Ke Yu------>82.5%
Carmen------>80.5
Pui Yan------>71.5%
Windy------>???%
Huey Ling------>80.5%
Me??!!!------>67.5%
What am I doing now?!!!
Maybe my objective questions pulled me down...
I also don't know... :o
Ke Yu said, Aiya, this is just Chinese! She scared BM and BI!!! I scared Sejarah, BM, Geo and Science!!! KH also!!! What to do?!!!!!! I also don't know!!! I think someone and me need to belanja Chatime...!! o.O Then how?!!! SHIT!!!
Later only see.... :p
Quote#27----->LIFE
~Stop hating yourself for everything you aren't. Start loving yourself for everything you are...~
No comments:
Post a Comment