Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Sunday, 4 November 2012

TOGETHER... TOGETHER... TOGETHER...

If you want to read this post, you need to read the other posts first. This is the latest post! So, read the others first.... :) (Start from "Talk TOGETHER")

After you had read all the posts, do you realise the title were all "...... TOGETHER!"??? 
Anyway, every posts has connection. Everything happened in the same day!! (1st November 2012) 

"Talk TOGETHER"------>Before recess. 
"Work TOGETHER"------>Just after recess.
"Die TOGETHER"------>After finished SPBT's work.
"Sorry TOGETHER"----->(Ivan), just after school. (Wen Hong), at night. (I'm at home)
"Happy TOGETHER"----->After saying so many times sorry. 




So, we can prove that my friends/classmates/buddies/mates/best friends/good friends and I LOVE to do things TOGETHER, that means we have teamwork and we are always cooperate! 


Yesterday, I attended my mum's contest!
They asked the contestants, what are the 3 important values to bring home? 
There was a mummy wrote and said one of the important values is: COOPERATE. It's TRUE! No matter what are we doing, we need to work together with each other! but of course not only yourself. I mean you can't have teamwork if you are doing things alone! xDDDDD 





Quote#33----->LIFE / LOVE
~The easiest thing in life is to love someone, the hardest part is finding someone who loves you back~

5 comments:

  1. Don't be so upset larh... Maybe you just haven't find out what's the most suitable way for u to scored A. Don't give up easily ! >.<

    And I think you remember wrong.....
    Windy get B in Chinese and she get 87% in History :]

    Sometimes , our life is like that. When you do so many things purposely and give yourself a lot of pressures , you just can't reached your target. However , when you let the thing goes naturally , you can easily reached what you want :]

    But remember one point too ! You didn't get A , it's not your fault , it's not the others fault , it's just God's BEST arrangement for you & me

    Stand up ! Don't just stop at the same place an keep asking yourself "why am I did not get A ???" Keep walking...Sometimes you can even run ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Carmen!! ;)
    I can't find, how about you? Can you find yours? Or can you help me to find?!! Haizz... Never mine lah.. It's my problem, I also don't know how to settle, if you... You can't help me... But HOPE you can!! :)

    The first 2 subjects already like that, how about the others?!! NO CONFIDENCE!! Okay, I won't give up... But... Haizz...

    Yaya... So what can I do now?!! I really very ... Just don't know how to say the feel. Today in my tuition, my tuition teacher asked Ke Yu who scored the highest mark in History, she said another girl. (87%!!!) Teacher also asked who fail? Deric said 3 Chinese. (Deric, Wei Wen and Ezekiel) Then I said Charmaine also... But... I think someone is also like that.. Hmm.... :3

    Yalah!! What world is this?!! The world had CHANGE!!! Many of my tuition friends also like that included Charmaine!! They said if they didn't study, they scored high mark; If they studied, they scored even less marks!! Haizz... Really SPEECHLESS!! What to do?!!! Just LET IT BE NATURALLY...
    And, if I didn't score A, is this God's arrangement?!! I don't think so... I don't agree with you..

    STAND UP?!!! REALLY NO USE!!! I'm telling you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some more, if I didn't score A, I also didn't say it's whose fault!!!
    But now... Really DOWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now ~~u need to be happy cas someone told me that my science marks lower than u >< see see.....u study science so much ,this is ur present!!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh?!!! Ya meh?!! Happy... But... SO WHAT?!!!!!!
    Science... 'yong mat yi'?!!! (Cantonese)

    ReplyDelete