Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

In A MESS

In the whole incident, don't know is who's wrong?

My wrong----->I didn't tell daddy I need to go to school early int he morning.
Daddy's wrong----->When he will really care about us?!!! Because he always goes down to have meeting... So I didn't tell him lor...
Mummy's wrong----->Erm.... She ar.... Ah! She didn't tell daddy I needed to go to school!


The incident.....
Yesterday morning..... I jumped out of my bed at 8.30 a.m.! Teacher asked me go to school at 9! Half an hour only!!! So quick lor!!! First thing.... Not brushed teeth. Is 'scolded' daddy. Asked him why didn't woke me up!!! He said he didn't know!!! Then I just haizz..... Faster went to brush my teeth, then called ah mah! Asked her to take my PJK shirt come down... She asked me, I said.... She said blah... Blah... Blah... SCOLDED me!!! Not daddy! She said,'why you didn't tell your daddy early? Why needed to wait until last minute?!!! Every time also like that!' Then I faster said okay lah... Now I come ah!! FASTER put down the phone!!! PHEW~!!!

I told daddy what's my plan... He said Ah Jun leh?!! Aiyo.... forgotten about Ah Jun! But my plan can't worked lah!! :p

I skip many because need to sleep already...

Then we went to ah mah's house to have breakfast... After that, daddy fetched me to school... :)

Late a little... But Puan Elzarani haven't came yet!!!! :p





Quote#54----->LIFE
~Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere - Albert Einstein~

No comments:

Post a Comment