Friday was the first gathering... Don't know whether still have chance... Maybe yesh~!! :)
I had a gathering with LPK and 美玲 jie. LPK told me earlier... And we discussed in Facebook too!
We had our gathering at KFC... After they had confirmed the place, then Carmen and I straightaway called our mums. My mum straightaway let me go! Why?!!!
Because...
First, we were in KFC, no go out...
Second, there was a teacher with us...
Third, the information I gave her was detail!!!
Info needed to let her know----->date, place, how many person, does it include lunch, what do we do, when will end...
I answered everything!!! YESH!!! So, we met them at KFC!!!
On that day, I was late because daddy fetched me to Taman Tun to take the new phone. I told LPK, but I said my father needed to go to office... Sorry ar.... Because I scared later she said,'o.. Go take phone, also don't care of the gathering lah!' Or something else... 费事 lah!!!
I called Carmen first. But she didn't answer the phone, voice mailed her. Didn't reply... :'(
So, I called Windy. She said they had arrived! Included Carmen! Huh?!!! Only 1 something wor... So early!!!
Then, I messaged LPK. She said okay... Late better than didn't come... :)
They sat at the corner of KFC. When I walked in, I saw they were eating the chicken!! 美玲 jie pointed the chicken and said,'this is yours.' I was shocked! I was so full!!! But I still ate.... VERY SLOW!!
Windy also.... But I slower than her...... I late mah!
We chatted about last week's camp... Everybody had so much fun!!!!!! Then 美玲 jie said next year maybe March, but she think not many people come... Because of election or something like erm.... Protest... :'D I don't know... And she said their target for this camp was 200 peoples!!! But only 160... :'( Walao!!! 200!! 160 also many people lor.... But their centre very big lah!! And she said next year's game must be more GENG!!! Maybe at Genting.... :)))) Wah!!!
One of the game was:
They put lots of soap on the hill/mountain, then we need to climb up... SCARY!! Later fall down!!
Other than that, 美玲 jie also asked us whether can come on Saturday. Windy said CAN! Carmen can also! but needed went to Penang to visit her aunt, then I said my mum don't let me go... LPK said beg my mum... :o Begged my mum?!!! She don't let also lah!! No use!! >.<
About 5 p.m. ++, 美玲 jie needed to go home....
Carmen walked; Windy walked.... Only me sat car...
I called be zhe. He said wait for a while.. I asked Carmen to company me. She said okay... She went home also nothing to do..
I went to toilet....
Carmen was thirsty, so bought a drink called.... 'Tropicana Boost' She drank... But the taste was totally different with the original drink....
We thought the kakak prepared wrongly.... We saw the whole process.... But before she put the white colour drink, we didn't see what she put...
She discovered....
Can't discovered also! She opened the cover and saw pineapples were inside... Phew~!!!
The kakak didn't prepare wrongly.... ;)
We waited until no more patience, so I called be zhe asked him can I walked with Carmen to her house.... He said can't... Needed to wait for him to fetch us....
We waited for him... Finally! He arrived! Then we fetched Carmen too! She company me wor... Of course fetched her back lah!! I so KIND! Joking... Joking... :p
Hmm... I think nothing to say about this already. Stop here lah!
Quote#52----->LIFE
~When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile~
No comments:
Post a Comment