My grandfather still say.'last time everybody came to my house to sleep, now?!! Nobody!! Why?!! My house very dirty ar?!! There was mouse's shit in my house?!!' Nowadays not because we don't want to go to his house, is because we are very BUSY although it is HOLIDAYS now!!!
Tuition... Tuition... Tuition...
Hangout... Hangout... Hangout...
Facebook-ing... Facebook-ing... Facebook-ing...
Chatting... Chatting... Chatting...
Blogging... Blogging... Blogging...
Studying... Studying... Studying...
Writing... Writing... Writing...
Reading... Reading... Reading...
Stand... Stand... Stand...
Sit.. Sit... Sit...
Some more what to do?!!! Don't know wor.... >.<
I will go to my grandparents' house to overnight. 2 days 1 night better than nothing... If my brother and I go to their house,
I LOVE IT!!!
NOT NOISY!!! (2 children only!!)
NO SCOLD!!! (grandmother no need to scold, because 2 only mah!)
NO ARGUE!!! (only my bro and I mah...)
HAVE FUN!!!!! (play with my grandfather)
HAVE LAUGHTER!!! (play with my uncle)
But....LESS JOKES!!! (I can joke with my grandfather/uncle... But my grandmother... No need to say, because she is in the kitchen whole day!! ^_^)
But it's BETTER than stay at my grandparents' (my dad's parents) house. SO NOISY!!! Walao!!
BEH TAHAN LIAO ARGHHH.....
Luckily I go to my grandparents' house!!! This is because my cousins are here tonight!! They are in Jingjang. (my aunt's parents' house) They will come to my grandparents' house this evening about 5p.m. I think the God is helping me to choose the BEST DATE for me to got o my grandparents' house, and the BEST DATE for me to leave my grandparents' house!!! ;) NICE!!!
Actually my cousins stay at Bukit Beruntung, Rawang. Because of holidays, so they come down and overnight in my grandparents' house. If they stay here today then go back tomorrow, then my grandparents' house will become....
MARKET!!!
MINI SHOPPING CENTER!!!
ZOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why I said like that?!! After they come down, then plus my brother and I, then can be counted my grandparents' grandchildren are COMPLETE, except the new born baby... (not counted)I arrange from the oldest till the youngest. :)
NG PEY GYN (13) -------------------->Myself. :]
NG YUN SHEN (12)
NG LIK JUN (9) ----------------------->My brother. ;)
NG PEY YING (7)
NG YONG VAY (7)
NG JUIN VAY (4)
NG JAY VAY (2 MONTHS ++)
If NG YUN SHEN and NG PEY YING come down, they will always ask me to play this, to play that. If I say "NO", then they will always asked me to play then say,'please lah.... Kar che, play lah!!!' I still say don't want to play, they will follow me... Erm.. I mean... Don't know how to say...
So, I don't like to stay in my grandparents' house during holidays!
P/S: The word "grandparents" in orange color is my mum's side.
Whereas in pink color is my dad's side.
Quote#42----->LIFE
~The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained~
got so "kua zheung"(夸张) mie ??? O.O
ReplyDeleteAiya...nvm larh ~ forgive them xDDD
Aiya... Carmen, you are not me, you don't know de lah... :'(
ReplyDeleteFORGIVE?!!! NOH!! WANT ME TO FORGIVE?? WAIT MORE 10 YEARS LAH!!! >.<