Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Epic FAILED!!!!

Today I have so many things to post, but all those incidents had happened, now only I update is because before that I was focusing on my camp's posts.... So no time for these... Now.... FULL TIME!!

And until now I also don't know what is 'epic'!! I learned it from Ivan. Carmen knew it too! Does she know this word, then I don't know... I go to Google Translate. It says poem... =_= Aiya... Whatever... Don't care...

Before that, I went to a camp. (read those previous posts) They have an activity every Saturday. They ask us to go and join them... 


I asked my mum... Then she thought it was about Christian, so she don't let me go.... So many people are waiting for me! Especially Magdalene!! But my mum don't let me go...

I asked her 2 times... 2 times also at night... I asked her at night because if she wanted to scold me, nobody knew. Only she and I.... :') She scolded me! She asked me why every time also asked me at night?!! I dare not answered.... Just quiet... 

When I asked her, I talked many many things.... After I stopped, she started to say.... I talked 1 sentence, she talked 10 sentences!! >.< After she had finished, she asked me okay? Not now lah! Maybe next month. Then of course I said okay lah!! Then she went out my room...


Second time, I asked her again.... (also at night)
She also said many many things!!! Haiz....


On Saturday, I didn't ask her... But Windy always asked me!!! She asked me to tell my mum I will replace back for her... And another reason she don't let me go is because she had paid money for the yoga. But I only go there once a week... So, RM 89 for 4 times i not worth it.... :'( 

Yesterday I went! She looked so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'))))))))))))) 


And my title was 'epic failed' because I asked her 2 times, she also declined... So the whole poem FAILED lor.... ;) 

FAILED.... Of course nothing to say lah!! Stop here... ;)





Quote#53----->LIFE
~People miss you more when they see how much happier you are without them~

2 comments:

  1. Hayley....the activity on saturday actually is about christian ....u dunno? i thought u knew long long time ago!!!they will preach abit (about Jesus),actually this activity is like a christian fellowship

    ReplyDelete
  2. But last week not mah..... I want to see photos!!! >:(

    ReplyDelete