Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 1 November 2012

Talk TOGETHER!

I'm not the first day to know Charmaine, but I still want to tell her... Haiz.... Carmen is right!!
But Carmen, now I don't want to put inside my heart also cannot! You know what she did today?!!!!
I REGRET that I told her so many things!!!
I told her I admire him only mah!!! I LIKE him! But not LOVE him!!! It's different!! See my older's post, then you will know what is the differences!

We were arranging our Form 2's books, then Zhen Yuan was there too! Then Charmaine.. you know her lah!! Talk 3 talk 4! She went to tell Karuna!! Then Weoi Yan also knew already!! O.M.G.!!!!!!!
Aiya, you know lah... Karuna... After she knew something, she will like 'oh?!!! Really?!!!' Then she looked at me and said, Yor!!!! Pey Gyn o!!! (in Chinese)
Weoi Yan said, Huh?!! Pey Gyn?!! You like him ar?!!! Can't imagine!! But he leng zai meh?!
=.='''' Now everybody also said not leng zai.... :'( Never mine....
The NEWS TRAVEL FAST AND SOON EVERYBODY KNOWS!

I found his Facebook! I typed 'Zhen Yuan' then I found his Facebook's name is 'San Zhen Yuan' (Patrick) Mutual friends are...
Ivan,
Bryan,
Lian Hao,
Amanda,
Jane,
Keith,
Yi Xuan,
Black Zai (Onn Sheng),
Chloe,
Irene,
Xue Ke,
Gloria,
Si Chee,
Hui Xuan,
Wei Ting (my friend's brother).

Because Ivan is the mutual friend, so I asked him, does he know him??
Our conversation:
Me:Ivan, you know who is San Zhen Yuan??his face book name is San Zhen Yuan

He:I know. 2A wan mah. Leader of rumah mercuryMe:ok... thx!!

He:U like him arh?

Me:no lah... he also SPBt actually......actually.....every time you also say i like this, i like that... >:( 

He:Now you not leong Chan hao jor. Now is that guy 

Me:haha!!STOP!!!i don't even talk with Leong Chan Hao beforeat least I talk to him before :p 

He:He online now. Inbox him la

Me:he not accept my friend request yet



So, that means is really him!! YESH!! Finally!! I found him!





Quote#28----->LIFE
~Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having some place to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING~

2 comments:

  1. Haha !!!talk 3 talk 4... Like that also can...
    But I think u type wrong at the beginning.
    You type : I LOVE him but not LIKE him
    Actually not you LIKE him but NOT LOVE him mie ??? O.O

    ReplyDelete