Although this incident had happened long times ago, no!!! It happened on last Thursday only. About 5 days ago. I think this incident can be counted they REALLY don't treat me as A TRUE FRIEND! Maybe I think too much, but I think I didn't think too much...
Last Thursday, teacher gave us Sejarah's exam paper. That time I was in SPBT's room arranging and counting the books. I remember I went back to class at 5:40 p.m. After I had went back, Ke Yu told me my Sejarah's exam paper was on the table... then I saw my Sejarah's marks was 75%. Then Ke Yu told me needed to add 2 more marks for BONUS.... Huey Ling said not everybody. Only some that teacher had mark wrongly. I think I no need to add marks, because correct already. Teacher gave me wrong. (I coloured the wrong answer)
After I had knew my marks, I asked Ke Yu, who knew my marks?
She said everybody. (Carmen, Pui Yan, Windy, Huey Ling, Ke Yu and Weoi Yan)
After you had knew your own marks, naturally you will ask other peoples' marks especially your own friends... Asked... Asked... Asked....
Huey Ling----->80%++
Carmen----->80% (after added bonus)
Windy----->87% (after added bonus)
Ke Yu----->83/85% (*after added bonus
I asked Pui Yan, she said was a SECRET, can't said!! I was CURIOUS!! What secret can't told me?!!!! Then I started to guess. She FAIL?!!! She PASS?!!! Or she SCORED HIGHER THAN ME?!!! So many QUESTION MARKS were surrounding my head!!!
Then I asked her, some more who knew?!!!
She pointed and her hand was like drawing a circle including......
Weoi Yan,
Huey Ling,
Carmen,
Ke Yu,
Windy,
and Herself.
O.M.GOSH!!! What's this?!! Everybody knew, only me?!!! Even we seldom chat with Weoi Yan or play with Weoi Yan, she also knew!!!
HOW ABOUT ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't even think about me!!! My FEELINGS!!!
You can also say I didn't think about you!!! I didn't care about your feelings too!! But... If you really treat me as A TRUE FRIEND, you should tell me!!
Weoi Yan!! She is our CLASSMATE!! But...... She doesn't "participate" in our activities!! She is always with Karuna!!
Pui Yan, every time you want to come to my place to chat or tell Huey Ling something, you ask me to give you some space, I give you wor.....
HAIZZ... I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS THING IN SCHOOL ANY MORE!!!!!
PLEASE!!
Carmen, if there is no need, no need to purposely call anyone especially Windy!! Please!!! I don't know whether you called Windy about she and I to tell her that I say about her....
NO NEED!!!
Carmen, you remember you commented on my post?? You said because she was not happy, but me leh?!!!Haizz.... Now I just can say is HAIZZZ......
SPEECHLESS!!!
Quote#36----->LIFE
~If you truly love that person, you wouldn't even think about cheating on them~
Dun like that la !!!
ReplyDeleteWe didn't tell u is because at first , Pui Yan just tell Weoi Yan only because two of them very friend de ma...Then dunno why Ke Yu know already , so she come and tell me...After that , dunno why la , all of us also know already........
So Pui Yan very angry , she said dun wan to let ANYBODY to know again...
That's why we did not tell u =.=
don't take it so serious larh ~~
Actually I also dunno the exactly marks , I just know that she FAILED...Maybe 38% lor......
hayley...dun think too much :) we all always treat u as our best friend ^^ be happy ...
ReplyDeleteOkay!! FINE!! They are best friend, so let they be lor.... How about Huey Ling... I think Huey Ling also best friend with Pui Yan... Okay... EVERYBODY knew, EXCEPT me!!!
ReplyDeleteCarmen, I didn't take it so SERIOUS! But just SAD SAD SAD SAD!!! I think you all don't know what is my feelings nowadays... But I also don't know how to tell you... :'((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Recently, my life is DOWN!!! Because of FRIENDS!! I think my FAMILY too!!! So what can I do now?!! Also don't know!!! >____<
I really didn't think too much?!!! You all treat me as BEST FRIEND, but how about TRUE FRIEND?!!! Best friend can be FAKE FRIEND or TRUE FRIEND... That's my thinking... :)
ReplyDeleteSince you don't believe us , then what is the point to be our friends ? All of us also believe in you but you just suspicious about us. You think yourself la !
ReplyDeleteIf we don't treat you as a true fiend , why we want to do so many thing for you ? Why we want to play with you ? Why we want to talk with you ? Why we want to share with you ?
Yeah...Maybe we are really FAKE ! We play with you just because for fun. We talk with you just because we are lonely. We share with you just because we have nobody to share... Is it what you think ??? If you really think like that , I am really disappointed with you. :[
We almost know each other a year. You thought we won't be sad if we are NOT friends anymore ??? You know the answer in your heart.
Okay! Since you every time also say my thinking is wrong!
ReplyDeleteI don't want to talk about this thing anymore!!