Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Don't Like Medicine!!!

Don't know who can answer my question... I want to ask you, why does medicine taste BITTER?!!!! Medicine can't be SWEET??!!!! SOUR??!!!! SALTY??!!!! SPICY??!!!! But I don't want BITTER!!!!!!!!! >...< And why when you are getting older, the medicine is not in solution type? And why it's in pills?!!! -.-
For the person that good in swallow the pills, nothing to say... the person can be my grandfather! He can swallow many pills in 1 time! My grandmother also! But my grandfather is the 'gengest' person to swallow pills! But for the person that bad in swallow pills, like me will have many things to say!!! 


Carmen, tell you something! When I called you, you were playing computer.... I thought after I put down the phone can straight away went to play computer.... But... "MIRACLE"!! My grandmother asked me to eat medicine!
Yesterday, my mum dissolved the medicine, but my grandmother wants me to swallow! OH!! MY GOD~~~~~ I asked her to break the big pills into smaller pieces.... Then she said,'aiyo... Ah girl ar!! You must learn how to swallow pills! You big already!!!'
Then I swallowed the smallest pill first. It is yellow color.... That pill was easy lah!!! After that, I asked her to break the second pill (bigger than the yellow pill, but smaller than the last pill) into half. She use scissors to cut. Then I swallowed the blue pill already... Another half! Forgotten to tell you..... After I swallowed the yellow pill, I ate a sweet. (sour.. :]) Then after I had swallowed the half blue pill, I ate the sour sweet again! Actually the sour sweet can be "pulled" many times......
When I was eating the medicine, my grandfather asked my grandmother did she want to go to the bank? Then she answered yes... And she said need to wait for me to finish the medicine first... My grandfather said,'aiya... Let her swallow herself lah! Later after we came back, she had finished 5 glasses of water but the medicine still in her hand.' xDDD Then I swallowed the another half blue pill... Then I ate the sour sweet again... :-)
Then my nightmare was coming!!! I have to swallowed the biggest medicine! NOH!!!! I don't want to eat!!! My grandmother took the knife automatic... Actually I only had to eat a half white pill but she cut into half. I had to swallowed the 2 half white pills!!! Ok lor... Swallowed lor... Before that, I needed to drink 1 sip of water... Before I swallowed I had full! I told my grandmother,'ah mah, I full already!' She said,'you see you! Drank so many water for what?!!!' I looked at the pills, looked... looked.... looked.... Looked also NO USE!!! No use mah... So I swallowed a half white pill..... Then I ate the sour sweet... Another half white pill!!! O.M.GOSH!!!! >___________< Then my grandmother went behind to do something... Then she asked me,'ah girl, finished already?!!!' I replied,'still had another half!' She was shocked! And said,'huh?!!! Faster swallowed lah!!!' I waited until she came out only swallowed. She get ready the sour sweet then I swallowed! Phew!!!
FINALLY!!!!
Because I needed to swallow the pill, so late to play computer already! ^.^


And there were so many things on the table!!!
There were:

  1. Scissors
  2. Knife
  3. Sweet sweets
  4. Sour sweets
  5. Mentos
  6. Water
  7. Of course pills too!!!! ^__^





Quote#39----->LIFE
~People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel~

2 comments:

  1. I like to swallow pills !!! xDDD
    Because the medicine in liquid types is bitter than the pills......Don't you think so ??? :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.- I opposite!!!

    But yalah!! Faster swallow then kao tim!! And you can eat a sweet too!! :)

    ReplyDelete